Odd Things You Are Fascinated With.

joelthezombie15

What are some odd things you are fascinated with? Whether it be Bugs,Dirt,Murder, whatever. What peaks your interests that may turn others off?

I am fascinated with Jack the ripper. No idea why, the idea is just fascinating to me.

Also, old medical practices. Its a wonder how half of us are alive seeing what they thought was healthy back then, Its also fun to imagine, what will the future think of our medicine, like is it as bad?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Chernobyl,  old school psychology and hospitals

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

chernobyl

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Lightning storms, cleaning out my PC and archeology - Chernobyl is also one of the things I love reading about.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

What are some odd things you are fascinated with? Whether it be Bugs,Dirt,Murder, whatever. What peaks your interests that may turn others off?

I am fascinated with Jack the ripper. No idea why, the idea is just fascinating to me.

Also, old medical practices. Its a wonder how half of us are alive seeing what they thought was healthy back then, Its also fun to imagine, what will the future think of our medicine, like is it as bad?

Your post count...seriously, I see you replying to every single damn thread :P

Pure dedication right there

Wit is educated insolence.

Your post count...seriously, I see you replying to every single damn thread :P

Pure dedication right there

Damn straight. Lol

Idk why anyone would be fascinated with that though

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Maybe this doesn't qualify, but I was really fascinated with transgender people at one point. I used to think of really masculine dudes dressed in drag when I thinking of trans individuals, but I saw some transgender people that looked like a normal guy/girl, and I just found it amazing. I just liked looking at transition timelines that people had created before and after HRT, it's not a sexual thing.

law for some reason i like it since its got order

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Maybe this doesn't qualify, but I was really fascinated with transgender people at one point. I used to think of really masculine dudes dressed in drag when I thinking of trans individuals, but I saw some transgender people that looked like a normal guy/girl, and I just found it amazing. I just liked looking at transition timelines that people had created before and after HRT, it's not a sexual thing.

neutral-poker-face-no-text-l.png

Character artist in the Games industry.

Odd things that fascinate me are numbers, fire, the colour blue (seriously) and watching machinery work.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Apparently I'm from Surrey, South East England.  :P

Same here :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

its not that odd.. but people that dress up in weird inflatable suits....

js57_2011_0507photos0014.jpg

...and jump off cliffs :D  Trololololol

anyway, if you havent seen it yet, enjoy :)

neutral-poker-face-no-text-l.png

Ha ha, I swear it's not a sexual thing. I'm out of the closet to my parents and friends, so I'm pretty open about my sexuality.

Accents. Specifically, British accents. I developed a British accent by listening to people I play games with. The horrid Norwegian accent drove me away and I'm slightly embarrassed about my fellow countrymen. Apparently I'm from Surrey, South East England.  :P

I'm Aussie through and through, but I love English comedy and now when people here me talk or tell a joke they think I am from leister.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The Nazis. Yeah it is odd but the Nazis are just so fascinating

I heard something the other day saying Hitler is the reason why Europe has good roads and railways

Its all about those volumetric clouds