Thank you, so much!

Jeroen1322

So i am in my final year of highschool and i am doing advanced computer stuff (ICT) and i am doing my examams at the moment and there was a really big computer examen. 
I make a website for it with Reveal.JS / HTML5 / CSS 3 and it was awesome.

My teachers loved it and so did the national highschool ICT commission. I got a A+ (10) for my computer exam!! They awarded me with best computer student at the school and now i'm running in a nation wide competition to because the very best and catch them all and be awarded with having the best computer exam assignment in The Netherlands!

Thank you guys so much! If it wheren't for you people i would still just be dabbeling around with only basic HTML and CSS and i am very gratefull for the time and effort you put in to help my with my stupid questions and have the most patients in the world. 

If i win i'll give credits to the LTT programming community :) 

Also if i am awarded with best of the nation i'll win like €300 so that is pretty cool, i guess, i just want the title like "yeah bitch best of world Netherlands"!

Cheers :)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I really should at least put an effort into learning to program, shouldn't I  :/

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

congrats OP, keep us updated on what happens =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

nice ! good luck :D

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

-snip- "yeah bitch best of world Netherlands"!

snip

Don't just stop at being the best in Netherlands. Beat the world.  ;)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

If you win I want you to change your member title. I think you would have earned it anyway.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

-snip-

Sweet :)

A shame I never saw a post of you to help :P

What kind of competition is that?

I do IT (game programming) and never heard of it :o

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I really should at least put an effort into learning to program, shouldn't I  :/

Yeah, why not :)

congrats OP, keep us updated on what happens =) 

I will :)

nice ! good luck :D

Thank you ;D

Don't just stop at being the best in Netherlands. Beat the world.  ;)

Gimme a couple of years alright? :)

If you win I want you to change your member title. I think you would have earned it anyway.

I will do that, first gonna have to win this! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Sweet :)

A shame I never saw a post of you to help :P

What kind of competition is that?

I do IT (game programming) and never heard of it :o

Some schools like mine are qualified as to teach ICT by national guidelines and there are not a lot of schools nationwide that have that. I have normal exams and computer exams. For my computer exam i had to make an assessment about a computer topic and i chose webdevelopent and things in that nature and every computer examen participant has to do that. Then your school can send it to the nationwide ICT schoolcommision (or something like that) and they will pick a couple and you have to present it to them and a large audience and then you can call yourself the best of the nation for a year :P 

Some schools like mine are qualified as to teach ICT by national guidelines and there are not a lot of schools nationwide that have that. I have normal exams and computer exams. For my computer exam i had to make an assessment about a computer topic and i chose webdevelopent and things in that nature and every computer examen participant has to do that. Then your school can send it to the nationwide ICT schoolcommision (or something like that) and they will pick a couple and you have to present it to them and a large audience and then you can call yourself the best of the nation for a year :P

Oh, present it in front of a large audience, nothing or me :P

Do you perhaps have a link or something still?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Oh, present it in front of a large audience, nothing or me :P

Do you perhaps have a link or something still?

I have it online but password protected and i can not share it because it is an exam, sorry! :( 

Glad to help with some things, but to be fair, you really really jumped ahead A LOT without us. You've done well for yourself 

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

That's really cool, but watch out that this doesn't get to far up your head. You may be the best of your school, but you still have tons to learn (which is the most awesome thing about programming). There is always tons of stuff to learn. Don't think you're done here, the adventure is just starting ;)