350d mid build question?

I'm thinking of stopping with the colors I've been going for. I plan to replace the brown noctua fans with there black ones when they release them.  I'm starting to think that I should change the color I've choose. Looking for some input...

post-6822-0-28054700-1373260339.jpg

1200W? What are you running?

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

What type of sleeving is this? It goes well with the NF-F12's.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

i7 3820. 16 gigs of ram. a gtx 690. And 6 120gig ssd's that's what his running but still overkill.

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Only if MDPC-X was sold at different retailers... :(

Don't think will ever happen Nils just wants MDPC has a small business and not expand it

Don't think will ever happen Nils just wants MDPC has a small business and not expand it

Yeah. He will have so much more customers if he expanded his business...

Yeah. He will have so much more customers if he expanded his business...

His actually a artist more then a businessman he spends most of his time doing art :D

His actually a artist more then a businessman he spends most of his time doing art :D

I understand.  :D

Oh man, don't take the beautiful fans away man! I love it when i see builds with Noctua fans, they look insane and they are top-notch! :)

+1 Internet point

The build will fit those colors, the white tubing will also make it look a bit more natural too which i think is cool! 

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Oh man, don't take the beautiful fans away man! I love it when i see builds with Noctua fans, they look insane and they are top-notch! :)

+1 Internet point

Same ;)

I would maybe just look at changing the colour of the coolant. Even if it were clear it would suit better in my opinion but if you can get a brown/orange colour that would be perfect :D

I want to do a new build in a 350D, such a fine looking case.

i7 3820. 16 gigs of ram. a gtx 690. And 6 120gig ssd's that's what his running but still overkill.

I do plan on getting 2 790s .  and I've had to replace 2 power supplies because they were not big anuf. So I figured never will I lack for power!

Thanks for the input guys I've just been wondering...  its my first attempt to do a themed build. I will continue with the brown and vanilla. 

Good boy :)

You can keep the internet points! ;)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I do plan on getting 2 790s .  and I've had to replace 2 power supplies because they were not big anuf. So I figured never will I lack for power!

The 790's are going to be beastly.