Samsung Note 10.1 or the Samsung S 10.5?

Jdogbf

I am looking at different options and I am woundering which is better, the Samsung Note 10.1 or the Samsung S 10.5, or what is the best for around $500 that could replace a laptop for someone that almost only uses facebook and word processors?

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

This years new tablets from Samsung are just around the corner just saying. You can either shop for a new model or get an older model at a cheaper price if you wait a bit. 

I did have a note 12. something, i forget the exact size but I loved the thing, zero complaints and performed beautifully. The S is more for the everyday user...If I could do it over again I think I might have gone with an S model but that being said again I emphasis I had zero complaints about what I did have.