BEST MOBO FOR FX-6300 OC (4.6) AND SLI SUPPORT

I need a motherboard for FX 6300 OC to 4.6GHz which supports RAID 0 and also supports SLI. and is it okay to use a GTX 970 after overclocking the cpu to 4.6/4.7?

budget =$110

OC and SLi supports mean you need a 990FX chipset based board

and those are ungodly expensive to get

and AM3+ platform is outdated

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

OC and SLi supports mean you need a 990FX chipset based board

and those are ungodly expensive to get

and AM3+ platform is outdated

They really aren't dude 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

They really aren't dude 

ok not all

but he will need to hunt for the GA-990FX-UD3 Rev 4.1

those are rare to find and may cost more

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

i was researching and found out 970 extreme supports sli too..

asus sabor 990FX. Built my buddy a comp with that board, 6300 OC to 4.8, and sli 770s

how much is that mobo.. asus sabor 990fx im on a budget... and what cpu cooler can i use.. to get to say 4.6

ok not all

Again i disagree man, they arent that rare, if he is struggling try obvious retailers then ebay/gumtree (or overseas equivalent). 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

asus sabor 990FX. Built my buddy a comp with that board, 6300 OC to 4.8, and sli 770s

If i didn't get a ridiculous deal on mine then I would have bought that board. 

you can find them as low as 120 used maybe a lil cheaper... but its a rock solid board for OCing. I used a H100i to OC his to 4.8, I had it to 5.2 oc and running windows but it would crash after a bit. I have another machine with a 212 evo and gets 4.4 but really wouldn't push it more. all OC were on 1.4v, both chips.

you can find them as low as 120 used maybe a lil cheaper... but its a rock solid board for OCing. I used a H100i to OC his to 4.8, I had it to 5.2 oc and running windows but it would crash after a bit. I have another machine with a 212 evo and gets 4.4 but really wouldn't push it more. all OC were on 1.4v, both chips.

so it wouldn't be possible use a 212 evo with 2fans in push pull.. to overclock to 4.6/7

ok not all

or an MSI 970 GAMING motherboard.

But if your SLIing GTX970s I wouldn't bother with AMD unless you have no choice, with a single 970 my 8350 bottlenecks it but you can even the playing field by using DSR.

**Technically** you can never bottleneck a GTX970