Batman delayed again.

leelaa14

Yup this game has been delayed now and i know what most people are going to say.."I'd rather have a delayed more polished game than a buggy unfinished game"

yes..you are right...i agree, but this is just a joke...an absolute joke.

The amount of games that have been delayed this year already is just amazingly stupid.
Stop giving us release dates for fuck sake, make your game and when it's just about finished...set the release date a few months after so everything is in tip top shape...

edit: new date is 26/6/15

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Or, if they do give release dates, don't get your panties in a bunch of they can't make that date and have to push it back.

It's not an absolute joke. What's an absolute joke is the massive butthurt over a video game being delayed.  :D

Or, if they do give release dates, don't get your panties in a bunch of they can't make that date and have to push it back.

It's not an absolute joke. What's an absolute joke is the massive butthurt over a video game being delayed.  :D

I'm not butt hurt over the game being delayed, it's the quantity of games so far this year that have been delayed one after the other.

I forgive you though, go clean your bright yellow anti window helmet yeah :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I'd rather have iut delayed,  and wait for a more polished game than a buggy unfinished game.

/thread

You say that like it's going to piss me off or something when i clearly said i agree with you in my op...so i fail to see the point of this post other than you trying to look smart and failing.

I'm not butt hurt over the game being delayed, it's the quantity of games so far this year that have been delayed one after the other.

I forgive you though, go clean your bright yellow anti window helmet yeah :)

I read all of your post mate. You seem mad about the delays. My post is still relevant.

No one should get mad about a game being delayed, and you shouldn't be pre-ordering if that's why anyone is mad.

I read all of your post mate. You seem mad about the delays. My post is still relevant.

No one should get mad about a game being delayed, and you shouldn't be pre-ordering if that's why anyone is mad.

again, it's not about "A" game being delayed.

edit. I don't pre-order, i'm not silly although i feel sorry for people who have.

But i spent about £1500 to build my gaming pc which was finally completed in December and so far all i've seen is delays left right and center..wtf

Atleast we can look forward to the Batman vs Robin animated film that's coming out soon.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

again, it's not about "A" game being delayed.

Still doesn't justify getting mad. Find something else to do.  :)

You say that like it's going to piss me off or something when i clearly said i agree with you in my op...so i fail to see the point of this post other than you trying to look smart and failing.

wow mate, calm down, What do you want me to say then?

wow mate, calm down, What do you want me to say then?

Sorry but the other poster pissed me off and i was under the impression that you was trying to be a smart ares c'mon you was wasn't you?

I just find it hard to see how people over the last few weeks are hit left right and center with delays and that is the same response all the time.

Considering the ammount of trailers release in the build up to each games release to set the hype and then just shoot it down with delays.

Have a google search in the last year how many delays there have been. I just feel devs are taking it for granted and think pushing a few trailers out on the same day as the delay makes there fuck up ok

everyone in this thread has a moan about the delays says the same as me..i take it i just got that one dick head.

Batman Arkham Knight and GTAV, what other games?

Serious question.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

everyone in this thread has a moan about the delays says the same as me..i take it i just got that one dick head.

Excuse me? I don't understand what you're saying

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

project cars.

But also i'd count the games that where delayed in 2014 to 2015 which are

Evolve
Battlefield Hardline
The Witcher 3
Tom Clancy’s The Division
Dying Light

And like i said it's the amount of delays. Gta alone holds 3 or 4

there's probably more games than that.

edit watch_dogs got delayed a few times to but that was a reverse delay..usually a delay is to add some polish etc..but they used that time to removed the polish along with all the other stuff they took out.

Excuse me? I don't understand what you're saying

I wasn't calling you a dickhead i was quoting your post to point to the thread.

This gen feels like its just milking people again by releasing remastered editions of older games, you failed to mention that they announced batman remastered with both batman games. Ugh wtf, make new games not the games we already played :/ 

I will wait for it to go on sale under $7.50 before I buy it. I'm not concerned about it being delayed.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Another game that is going to be delayed forever like GTA V...

These delays do annoy me but I've been helped by the GTAV, Withcher 3 and Batman delays as I've had too much to play before hand.

Bloodborne, Toukiden and Final Fantasy Type 0 are all are/are going to be taking up a lot of my time. As well as still playing Cities Skylines.

In my line of work deadlines are set and must be met, no ifs no buts. Its beyond me how someone like Rockstar for example can be a year late. To me any huge delays are a sign of one of two things, either gross incompetence or they weren't honest about the first date. 

In my line of work deadlines are set and must be met, no ifs no buts. Its beyond me how someone like Rockstar for example can be a year late. To me any huge delays are a sign of one of two things, either gross incompetence or they weren't honest about the first date. 

This is what I'm getting at.

I fear i may have named the title of this thread slightly wrong as it's not just about a single batman delay, more rather the amount of games that have had a number of delays each in such a short time scale.

But what gets me is on the day when they announce the delay they reveal more info about the game.

For example, pc has been waiting ages for gta v.

After a few delays already it finally had a promising release date..jan 27th.

It got to maybe a week before that date and there where still no system requirements or any screenshots of the pc version. Then the inevitable happened...it got delayed and on the same date and post of the delay announcement they released the system requirements and pc screenshots.

Batman has now been delayed and on the same day as the delay they reveal an all new trailer.

every single game in the last 6 months or so that has had delays has followed this suit.

It's like the devs don't give a shit about the deadline or there eager fans waiting for the game and think they can make it all OK with releasing a bit more info about the game on the same day it's delayed.

It would be like having to hand a paper in to your boss and telling him it's been delayed...but here's a video of what the paper looks like and it's written in a bold font so that's ok.

I think its just a marketing ploy, stimulate the customers, peak their interest with little bits of information, open up pre-orders with some in game perks rinse and repeat. In the short term it does a good job of generating hype but when its pushed too far the gamers start resenting the company because they cant trust a damn word they say. If its not false release dates its photo-shopped screen shots or misleading/overambitious game trailers.

Maybe its always been this way and im only just starting to open my eyes or its a new trend, either way i don't trust anything they say, its all just PR spin and nothing is to be believed until the game is in our hands. In the past i feel smaller companies really cared about the titles they produced but now its just about corporations/profits. 

Be patient mate =). I'm really excited about this new Batman (as any fanboy would be), but that's ok about the delay. Just play Just Cause 3 in the mean time, there won't be that many games out on July/August.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless