Best Closed Gaming Headphones?

Hello, and thanks for reading this already!

I'm looking for some closed headphones (to use for gaming), to add an ModMic too.

What are the best headphones to get?

Thanks for reading this already!

EDIT: underlined phones, no mic needed :-)

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

HyperX Cloud / Pro / II

or

Qpad QH90

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

HyperX Cloud / Pro / II

or

Qpad QH90

Headphones, but thanks :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

I got the HyperX Clouds myself and loving them.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

Hello, and thanks for reading this already!

I'm looking for some closed headphones (to use for gaming), to add an ModMic too.

What are the best headphones to get?

Thanks for reading this already!

could get the v modas crossfade m 100's they have an in line mic that is pretty decent quality and they just sound amazing and are the most compfortable things ive ever felt on my head, you can even get a cable that has a boom mic on it for 30 bucks.

askdjfasdf

HyperX Cloud / Pro / II

or

Qpad QH90

Why the Hyper X?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

AKG K612 Pro, sry

No problem, thanks  ;)

Basic guide to CPU's!

modmic is expensive a bit, you could get sony 14$ mic and tweak a bit and have great sound for cheap

then you can afford better headphones

in comments i think he says how to tune it to sound like he has on video or somewhere, maybe also in video.

just an option

2050 closed is takstar pro 80

could get the v modas crossfade m 100's they have an in line mic that is pretty decent quality and they just sound amazing and are the most compfortable things ive ever felt on my head, you can even get a cable that has a boom mic on it for 30 bucks.

i have them, they are amazing, but pretty expensive for just gaming.  

Check out the Strix Pro, they are kinda huge but have actual surround sound.

I use a pair of phones

Sennheiser HD-360 pros (link: http://www.amazon.ca/Sennheiser-HD360-Pro-Headphones-Black/dp/B00I0SCD72)

JVC HA-S600 (link: http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAS600B-Around-Foldable-Headphone/dp/B003ZUXX3S)

Both are great, with the sens being the obvious better. I use them for everything from Battlefield to Shadow of Mordor, very clear bright sound, while the JVC have a more bass heavy sound.

Sens have a very soft touch ergo earcup and the JVC have a large, almost memory foam earcup.

They seem great, but the orange interferes too much with my build, sadly enough.

Is there an black or red alternative?

Basic guide to CPU's!

I use a pair of phones

Sennheiser HD-360 pros (link: http://www.amazon.ca/Sennheiser-HD360-Pro-Headphones-Black/dp/B00I0SCD72)

JVC HA-S600 (link: http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAS600B-Around-Foldable-Headphone/dp/B003ZUXX3S)

Both are great, with the sens being the obvious better. I use them for everything from Battlefield to Shadow of Mordor, very clear bright sound, while the JVC have a more bass heavy sound.

Sens have a very soft touch ergo earcup and the JVC have a large, almost memory foam earcup.

Will take a look at them, thanks!

Basic guide to CPU's!

I wish, I would probably have it if it were red and black :P

• 2 months later...

Isn't tthat the strix 7.1 which I've heard not that great thing about Asus headsets.

there is no "actual" surround sound, it's all just a gimmic..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

there is no "actual" surround sound, it's all just a gimmic..

surprisingly it has 5 drivers per ear.  try the cloud II's if the strix dont match.