Windows 8.1 EXTREAMLY slow start up after Windows Update!

Hi,
.. I decided to open and clean my sister laptop (dust, themral paste, etc) a (Lenovo G50-45) After that I did some updates (1.3GB..) But now-- the laptop it´s restarting and shutting down in 10 minutes or more!!

Is just way to annoying! I can´t reinstall the windows because is a windows 8.1 from factory. I also cannot restore back the windows. (she doesnt wants to). Any idea what or which update may cause such a terrifying thing?!

Thanks!

I had an issue today where the explorer.exe wouldn't start and all I would have is a black screen with functioning mouse. I checked around online, thanks to Task Manager I was able to launch apps, and found that the KB3035131 was the cause of my issue. Using TM again I was able to open Control Panel and access the Programs and Features window and uninstalled that update. Windows is working just fine without it... after reboot of course. Could see if that might be the issue.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W