Hows Your Experience With Windows 10

IAMSWIFT1

Like The Title Says,Hows Your Experience With Windows 10 Been.Mine Has Been Great.I Haven't Lost Any Data,And I Like The New Virtual Desktop Feature Because That Is Very Useful To Me,Only If It Had A Feature Were I Couldn't Type Like This

It Was Great Until It Stopped Resuming From Sleep And I Only Ended Up With A Black Screen Every Time I Opened Up My Laptop,So Back To Windows 7 We Go

The Start Menu In The Latest Build Is Also Very Buggy And Stuttery And Awkward Imo,The Initial Technical Preview Start Menu Was Better

"Rawr XD"

Why Are You Typing Like This It's Very Distracting

I Don't Know Why I Just Do

You Seem To Have A Typing Impediment. It Is Very Annoying. Would You Please Stop.

Btw My Windows 10 Experience Was Very Good  And I Can Wait To Upgrade To It. :)

Why Is Every Word Capitalized. Also,Put Spaces After Commas

I love, Windows 10, it's failed on me a few times, but I'll pay that price for using a beta OS

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

My experience has been good, I actually haven't had any issues with it (I've always had it on 1 SATA HDD since the tech preview first came out). Plus it isn't locked to a single set of hardware, so I can simply use the 1 HDD in my Main and overclocking rig with no screwing around re-installing Windows.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE OF CAPITALISING EACH WORD AND CAPITALISE EVERY LETTER INSTEAD? :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I've just tried windows 10. boot times are nice considering its running off a HDD. after the immediate, obvious changes, it's just windows 8 with a different look on the close buttons.

so what I mean to say is that all the apps like disk manager, and all those menus that power users often see, look just like the code underlying the OS, ancient

but the new stuff is nice. also, how does the video app not have a dedicated full screen button? going full screen from the top menu bar works, until one clicks outside that window (second monitor), and it goes back to windowed mode.

speaking of multi monitor, my third monitor is a small TV, turning it off causes for windows to rearrange the desktops, which is frustrating. the problem had been around for about 4 years now. guess when Microsoft said they'd fix it... 4 years ago

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I just wished Microsoft would get their act together with OS updates. It is AWFUL to do a update to a OS by reinstalling the whole OS. It causes every driver, program, and setting to freak out.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Has it been released yet?

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Windows 7 is really the new XP...just gonna keep it for the next ten years or so

Hasn't been that bad trying out the preview, hasn't been that good either....hope the final product is something upgrade worthy

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra