alright guys, its that time again

Firearm2112

yea, thats right, im about to ask for girl advice from a tech forum! wooo!

anyways theres this girl ok. so how do i approach her. 

i havent had a successful relationship in a few years so i dont really know where to start

thank you 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Show her the big guns (PC) alpha males use 4k and titan X's to assert dominance and impress the ladies

1. Cause a zombie apocalypse.

2. Join her

3. Develop relationship

4. Develop cure

5. Profit

U mean

Join her

3. Develop relationship

4. Arsenal

5. Develop cure

6. Profit??

The last girl I dated was a whore, so the only good advice I have is... Don't date a whore!

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

maybe you should read the other guy post, he succeeds from what i read on his post

Does she know you exist yet?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The last girl I dated was a whore, so the only good advice I have is... Don't date a whore!

So she slept with many men before you? That is not a whore.

If she had the prostitute occupation then yes that is a whore.

If she cheated she is just a vile bitch.

Females are biologically predisposed to favour males who can provide for them, support them and protect them. Try and adopt behaviours and accessories that communicate this to her.

A man without prospects, income or assets, regardless of how physically attractive he might be, is basically the male equivalent of a fat, ugly girl with her own house a ton of money and great insurance. 

Beauty fell for Beast...but Beast had property (that cool magical house that provided everything she could want before she even had to ask for it).

Also, women may say man are pigs but they like men who run with the crowd, who are "one of the boys" and can both hold their own and move fluidly within those social arenas.

Edit: Know your own value, so you can move confidently based on an accurate assessment of your own social worth (that might sound like it sucks but it's advice based on the world we live in).

Know your limits and be prepared, if she starts giving you crap, to walk away, otherwise you'll just look like a gimp to her and someone she can click her fingers for anytime she wants you and therefore something that's "in the bag" as a fall-back position and just not much fun. You might be the better proposition but it's more exciting and a much much easier decision (deferred responsibility) to act on impulse for the guy who requires quick decisions and quick action (after all, she knows you're always going to be there for her if that falls through, right?)

Sometimes it's like haggling and it's conscious like a seller who realises they've got something you perceive as high value; they'll screw you for whatever they can get (things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them (Edit: and sometimes people even want to pay more for something to instill it with even greater value for themselves)). Sometimes it's closer to charity: unconscious human want feeding on a supply that they may not even perceive they need.

To be honest, if you're going after just one girl, you're already dealing with a loosing proposition. You need to play the numbers.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Just yell "surprise."

If she does not run away fast enough, that means she's giving you silent consent.

/s

Jihad against freedom.

Just yell "surprise."

If she does not run away fast enough, that means she's giving you silent consent.

/s

That won't work but I want to see it regardless

Ask her out (Face to face preferably), and if she says no. Accept it and move on.

Try your hardest to not be awkward afterwards. Then choose whether you will continue liking her 

and then try again after time has passed( Few months).

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

In order to understand women, you'l need to read a book of understanding women vol. 1 - 10. And a single volume is this long:

AgkYv.jpg

And you need to memorize it all. Good luck, have fun.

[/joke]

I can't really give good advice, but try to approach her like you would approach anyone else who you would plan of befriending. And no, don't worry about the "friendzone": in order for a relationship to happen, you have to become a friend of that person. But if she can't feel the same for you as you feel for her, then there's nothing you can do about it, and you just need to move on.

Does she know you exist yet?

Or alternatively: does he know if she even exists in the first place, and is not just a product of his mind?  :ph34r:

At least better advice than nothing, still useful though.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Lol dude just approach her, chat casually (ask her name, if it's at school, small talk about it, subjects etc), eventually request her contact, MOST IMPORTANTLY, BE CONFIDENT, girls love that

It's very simple

They say we are dogs, bitch...dogs are the most loyal things on earth.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

snip

Lol understanding women. That's a good one. That's not actually possible.

Seriously tho, first you want to become friends with her. If she seems somewhat interested then keep going with it and ask her out at some point. It's a long process.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

They say we are dogs, bitch...dogs are the most loyal things on earth.

The opposite of this ^

You might as well say, "Yeah b***h, I'll be your gimp...just stick me in a box for in case you run out of exciting guys, baby!"

In order to understand women, you'l need to read a book of understanding women vol. 1 - 10. And a single volume is this long:

AgkYv.jpg

[/joke]

Actually you'd be better off with this...

http://www.amazon.com/Sociology-Themes-Perspectives-Haralambos-Holborn/dp/0007498829/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427114476&sr=8-1&keywords=sociology+haralambos

And a little of this, if you can track it down...

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2016615.Sociology_of_Sexuality

To learn how to sort through what your brain seems to be telling you, so that you can get a more accurate assessment of the reality of a given situation, this is a great place to start...

http://www.thegreatcourses.co.uk/courses/your-deceptive-mind-a-scientific-guide-to-critical-thinking-skills.html

...and it also might help to get assessed for possible psychoses or other mental abnormalities or abnormalities of personality that might be further clouding the issue and to research those so that you know how they might be affecting you.

But really...trying to get that one girl you want, to like you, and to do exactly what you want her to do and be exactly what you want her to be, is an impossible task and there is no book for it. Why men think it should be possible is beyond me, like women who think they can "change" a man. (I think it's just a kind of wishful thinking, combined with emotions that distort reality, and in the former case, "male ego" or a facet or facets of the current predominant shared male identity). 

It shouldn't be a book about how complicated women are, it should be a book on how clouded everybody's thinking is, male, female or "wotever", and how to deal with it.

Basically, from a sociological perspective, Humanity is kind of like a huge hive; Don't be the guy walking in circles in the corner ****** himself ***, believe me, it's anything but a fulfilling life. Learn to move fluidly through the crowd and play the numbers (and that way you're also more likely to meet a more suitable mate).

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2