Battlefield Hardline

jmcphe01

Is this game worth getting right now or should I wait?

It has the most detailed  burger ever of course it's worth it.

GO17DGW.jpg

(no but really it's worth the money)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

If you like the fast paced gameplay of COD with BF tactics then yes.

It's fast, the time to kill and die is less,.. you drop so quick...

Performance is good, the launch is going good,.. at least on my machine,.. it's perfect.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I've been playing it, found a few hackers, a real pro.

But i suck with M&K so results may vary.....

Also i hate the m79 spam on Hotwire.....

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I would just save your money until it's on sale. BF4 is super cheap these days and there are still tons of people playing. 

i7-4790K / Noctua NH-D14 / 16GB Patriot Signature / MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition / MSI R9 390 8GB / ASUS VG248QE + ASUS VX228 / 120GB 840 EVO + 2TB/1TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Samsung 840 EVO / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 / Windows 10 Pro / Sennheiser HD 558 / Ducky Shine 4 / Logitech G602 / NZXT H440 / Wii U / MH4U NN3DS / Currently listening to: Nintendo music

Wait until it's $15.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

21j9kas.jpg

You cannot actually remove it but... I used my big/tall Samsung Note phone cover up against my monitor to hide the minimap and it's been pretty damn good,those enemies that are always spotted, now not at all...,

Massive hand holding going on with the minimap... what the hell were they smoking!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

snip

Side note, I miss that old soundtrack :(

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

Overpriced for the content you get, I would wait or get something else.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Wait until it's $15.

or wait a year until origin makes it on the house like BF3

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Its not worth the pricetag.

It is worth playing.

Wait for sale, dont pay more than $40 if this is your 1st BF game. If this would be your second BF game than dont pay more than $30.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

or wait a year until origin makes it on the house like BF3

By then BF5 will be out :3

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

By then BF5 will be out :3

hopefully it wont be garbage like hardline

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

hopefully it wont be garbage like hardline

Hardline was done by different dev team (hence why its so crappy)

BF5 (Battlefront ?!) is developed by Dice :) and therefore should be better than Hardline.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/27/battlefield-5-coming-in-2016-report/

BF5 (Battlefront ?!) is developed by Dice :) and therefore should be better than Hardline.

well it was really a terrible play by EA to allow Visceral to develop their top FPS... 

I'd say get it if you have nothing to play atm, but if you do then just wait till it sale :)

be humble  -_-

I am on the same page as Kermit after watching angry Joe review it I don't plan on getting it at all.

I don't know if it's worth it for you but I'm going to explain why I'm not getting it. The game itself is OK and works fine. Battlelog still seem to be just as stupid as before.

But as for me I played BF3 and it doesn't seem too much different from that or from BF4. Seems just like the same game with a different skin. If it were like 30€ standalone expansion from BF4 that I might have gotten it. Also by now a lot of the problems with BF4 are fixed and there is a lot more content there so its just better value to get that.

I also enjoyed Bad Company 2 a lot more then BF3 and I'm still playing that. And it still has a lot of players so a new 60€ BF game needs something more then a different skin to get me to play it.

It's lame imo.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

People like angryjoe and totalbiscuit are well worth a watch but I think frankieonpc said it best if you are looking for a fill in fps game this is fine, its not really worth its price tag for what you get but that doesnt mean its not fun. 

I'm having fun with it I just don't love it and I sincerely doubt I ever will. Its kind of like the ugly chick in the room to start with you are not sure if you would but by the end of the night you probably will you might even stay with her for a while but it wont last.

If you have BF4 I don't think it's worth picking up Hardline at $60, personally. I'd like to get it, but I'd like to see it on sale for around $30.

Edit: Alternatively, there's the Battlefront reveal in under a month, which may be enough to get Battlefield fans on the fence about Hardline to skip it completely.

Don't expect another proper BF game for at least 3 years now, next year will be DICEs Star Wars Battlefront remake, after that will be another game by a different studio (maybe Viceral again? I am really hoping for BC3 though), only after that will the next DICE made true BF game come.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

the dev behind BF4 are working on Battlefront 2 as far as i know, i maybe wrong but that was my understanding of the different dev team behind Hardline.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb