747 flightdeck simulator build

GodAtum

awesom

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Cool as fuck.

I have a couple of friends that would be super jelly of that.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

That is so cool! Jelly much

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Nice looking forward to this 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Awesome.

Need help with the RMA/retail side of things? Feel free to send me a PM, always happy to share my industry experience with others.

yep :) For those interested, here's the networking diagram:

snip

What did you use to make that diagram? Cisco Packet Tracer? I might be wrong though, haven't used it in a loong time.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

What did you use to make that diagram? Cisco Packet Tracer? I might be wrong though, haven't used it in a loong time.

I actually used gliffy.com, a great free alternative to visio.

I actually used gliffy.com, a great free alternative to visio.

Thanks.

What computer are you using to run it?

And...

What simulator? because if FSX then http://www.simforums.com/Forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html

CPU: i7-4790k @4.8gHz  MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX RAM: 8GB g.skill 2400mHz CL9 STORAGE: 240GB Intel 730 and 1TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX760 COOLER: Corsair H110 CASE: Corsair 750D

DAT is really cool

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Amazing!

Which sim? I hope X-Plane or Prepard3D :D

Neuco.-

I'll be using Xplane as that is the smoothest FPS, along with PSX and Xview. The avionics PCs (A, b and C) will use:

Intel NUC Core i5-5300U Dual Core 2.3GHz
8GB RAM (2x Corsair Memory 4GB Value Select DDR3)
250GB Samsung 850 Evo

The visual PC will use:

CPU i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard ASUS Z97-WS

RAM 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR3 Dominator Platinum, PC3-19200 (2400)

HDD Samsung 840 Pro 256GB x2

GPU EVGA GeForce Titan X SuperClock 12288MB

Sound Card Creative Sound Blaster ZXR 

PSU Corsair AX1200i

CPU Cooler Corsair H100i
Fans Corsair SP120 2350rpm
Cables CableMod C-Series AXi, HXi & RM Cable Kit - Red

As a virtual pilot myself, I am super jelly of this.

Then again, I've only got a 777 rating LOL

Gonna sub this to see where it goes.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

@OP

You got legit rudder pedals, yoke and throttle quadrants from a modding company or did you mod those yourself from Saitek stuff?

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2jealous4u

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Oh wow!

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

It's not really a PC but I'd thought I'd share some photos here. I am currently building a full size flight deck simulator.

oh you think you might be able to pull this off?

if you can modify to make it a A380 cockpit

Capt Hats off to you

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

oh you think you might be able to pull this off?

if you can modify to make it a A380 cockpit

Capt Hats off to you

Modifying it would be a bit too difficult since Airbus and Boeing flight decks are configured very differently. Boeing uses a yoke and airbus use a sidestick. Not to mention bigger screens for the Primary Flight Display and Multifunction Control Display Unit.

Would be nice if OP modified it in the future to a 747-8i/F configuration since the 747-400 is getting phased out with the new -8 series.

~~~SnapDragon~~~