MiniITX - TITAN X build

Anything else I should consider before purchasing ?

That vendor doesn't have the NODE-304 which will be the case.

I will only be using the build for gaming on 2560x1440 ( maybe i will get a 120hz 1440p screen ) and some light browsing / office use. Pretty sure the 4690k wont bottleneck the titan in gaming. 

Was wondering if the power supply can handle it tho ?

post-80029-0-92450000-1426851187_thumb.p

Ohoh.

I NEED TO SEE THIS!!! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

(And yes, that build is fine. Try to get a Phanteks Evolv iTX. It looks so good :wub:)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

IMO - The only game to bottleneck an Intel i5 CPU is BF4 when it uses 95% of all four cores (only on SOME maps),.. and the GPU usage MAY drop to 90-95%. Not that its a lot,.. but it does happen in that one game.

Other than that, the i5's are damn good for gaming and I've not noticed anything similar to the above in any other games.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

The 600 is just enough but if you overclock anything then your in trouble

*places lubricant on table*

Ill be waiting...

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Ohoh.

I NEED TO SEE THIS!!! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

(And yes, that build is fine. Try to get a Phanteks Evolv iTX. It looks so good :wub:)

I would love an Evolv ITX, not sure when they will be in stock in Sweden tho since we are a small market it tends to take a while.

IMO - The only game to bottleneck an Intel i5 CPU is BF4 when it uses 95% of all four cores (only on SOME maps),.. and the GPU usage MAY drop to 90-95%. Not that its a lot,.. but it does happen in that one game.

Other than that, the i5's are damn good for gaming and I've not noticed anything similar to the above in any other games.

Yeah that's not much considering that the extra threads of the i7 won't be used in most titles in the near future.

The 600 is just enough but if you overclock anything then your in trouble

I will try overclocking the cpu as much as possible if I see that im in trouble I will ghetto rig my AX1200i from my old build to power the GPU only would be a shame tho as I prefer a clean setup.

Yep the PSU is more than powerful enough.

Hope to see a build log with some nice quality pictures!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Anything else I should consider before purchasing ?

That vendor doesn't have the NODE-304 which will be the case.

I will only be using the build for gaming on 2560x1440 ( maybe i will get a 120hz 1440p screen ) and some light browsing / office use. Pretty sure the 4690k wont bottleneck the titan in gaming. 

Was wondering if the power supply can handle it tho ?

If you're going to get a 2560x1440 monitor for this PC, it really needs to be the Acer Predator UB270HU. IPS, 1440p, 144hz, G-Sync. A crazy system needs a crazy Monitor!

If you're going to get a 2560x1440 monitor for this PC, it really needs to be the Acer Predator UB270HU. IPS, 1440p, 144hz, G-Sync. A crazy system needs a crazy Monitor!

The thing is I already own 2 27" apple cinema displays 2560x1440 had them since 2010 not the best for gaming but they are decent. The predators spec are great but am not sure about the monitor matching my existing apple ones.