MSI Puts AMD HD7730 online

We don't know for sure. I want to see microsoft.com links and sony.com links before I believe that for a second. 

dude it is pretty offical even if it is still leaks ite leaks are from good sources ...http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/game/3452022/ps4-vs-xbox-one-comparison-review/

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

consoles and strong should not be used in the same post. 

shame on you. 

Dude stop being arrogant, you obviously have no idea.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

consoles and strong should not be used in the same post. 

shame on you. 

dude a 7850 is a good card thus in the closed platform of a console where a developer can use tricks and low level code for uber optimization, it would appear to be extremely strong ... infact it would produce graphical fidelity similar to that of a gtx 770 (if it doesn't i would be surprised and i would blame lazy developers )   

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

dude a 7850 is a good card thus in the closed platform of a console where a developer can use tricks and low level code for uber optimization, it would appear to be extremely strong ... infact it would produce graphical fidelity similar to that of a gtx 770 (if it doesn't i would be surprised and i would blame lazy developers )   

And thus with said optimizations my 780 = quad titans? 

no

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/31900-ps4-and-xbox-one-gpu-specs-officially-released/

look where ever you want these are the gpu specs of the upcoming consoles 

And thus with said optimizations my 780 = quad titans? 

no

maybe not quad more like 2 or 2.5 but because the world does not revolve around a gtx 780 these levels of optimizations cannot occur unless game developers go epic and make 780 editions of there games where you must use a 6 core intel 2011 extreme processor clocked at 4ghz, a gtx 780 and 16gbs of 1866 mb ram  

maybe not quad more like 2 or 2.5 but because the world does not revolve around a gtx 780 these levels of optimizations cannot occur unless game developers go epic and make 780 editions of there games where you must use a 6 core intel 2011 extreme processor clocked at 4ghz, a gtx 780 and 16gbs of 1866 mb ram  

I say there is a small chance that the new consoles will have anything better than a 5770. 

A $400 console will not have a GPU that even comes close to this. 

If Sony/Msoft can manufacture/acquire a GPU that rivals a 7770 and still sell a whole machine for $400-$500 then they should move into the PC selling business. They would sell billions overnight. 

I highly doubt they can get one that cheap, even if they were designed in house or they struck a sweet deal with AMD. They still have to make money. 

I would say a next-gen console will have the power equivalent of a 5750 AT BEST. 

I don't know about that they make their money by selling in bulk and in licensing, so they can afford to put in a better gpu.

I don't know about that they make their money by selling in bulk and in licensing, so they can afford to put in a better gpu.

sure they can afford the GPU but its freaking Microsoft and Sony. Putting a better GPU in doesn't mean that they will sell more units. They are going to cut down their hardware until they can make the most money per unit. 

sure they can afford the GPU but its freaking Microsoft and Sony. Putting a better GPU in doesn't mean that they will sell more units. They are going to cut down their hardware until they can make the most money per unit. 

ok they hired amd to make a custom apu. the apu features HSA technology which allows the cpu and gpu to address the same task in memory at the same time. also Amd themselves gave out the specs of the apus used in the consoles and sony and microsoft also stated  the computational ability of the apus used which can be found in the previous links i linked.For the next part of my reply i shall turn on a fan ( aka the new tin(actually aluminum)  foil hat). i will not dismiss the chance of amd sony and microsoft are lying about the specs and hardware used in the consoles as well all know they are money whores but they cant lie for long because good guys who take died shots and examine these chips would be able to tell a false chip in an instant so more than likely the specs known are THE specs   http://hexus.net/gaming/news/ps4/56729-sony-details-official-playstation-4-technical-specs/

and it matches the official specs too 

GPU

The PS4 and Xbox One GPUs look to use practically identical hardware designs, both from AMD and both very similar to the recently released AMD Radeon 7790. However, the PS4 GPU looks to have 50 per cent more compute units than the Xbox One. This has been long known from detailed technical leaks that appeared on VG Leaks and then further confirmed in briefings after the XBox One launch, where a Microsoft engineer stated the Xbox One had 768 compute units - 50% less than the PS4’s 1,152 units.

From >> http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1298257/ps4-drm-controller-price-release-date-specs-news

PS4 SPECS

Here's the official listing of the PS4 specification as it stands

Main Processor:

Single-chip custom processor

CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores 

GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon™ based graphics engine

Memory:

GDDR5 8GB

Hard Disk Drive: 

Built-in 500GB

Size and weight:

305x53x275mm and 2.8kg

Optical Drive (read only):

BD 6xCAV 

DVD 8xCAV

I/O and communication: 

Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0)

AUX 

Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)

IEEE 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)

AV output:

HDMI

Digital Output (optical)

again taken from > http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1298257/ps4-drm-controller-price-release-date-specs-news

ok they hired amd to make a custom apu. the apu features HSA technology which allows the cpu and gpu to address the same task in memory at the same time. also Amd themselves gave out the specs of the apus used in the consoles and sony and microsoft also stated  the computational ability of the apus used which can be found in the previous links i linked.For the next part of my reply i shall turn on a fan ( aka the new tin(actually aluminum)  foil hat). i will not dismiss the chance of amd sony and microsoft are lying about the specs and hardware used in the consoles as well all know they are money whores but they cant lie for long because good guys who take died shots and examine these chips would be able to tell a false chip in an instant so more than likely the specs known are THE specs   http://hexus.net/gaming/news/ps4/56729-sony-details-official-playstation-4-technical-specs/

and it matches the official specs too 

Both Sony and Microsoft whore money like it's a joke. 

They will use any kind of legal trickery to make it sound like they have something fancy under the hood. 

Truth is this generation will be still ages behind pc at launch and we won't know for sure until its out. 

Stop linking "speculation" sites. 

Looks neat, don't want to spend a lot because you don't game a lot, seems good enough for Minecraft and Steam Games. Wanna see benchmarks

Edited by Guerrero

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

if this card comes out cheaper i might get one for my old dual core system (which is currently running 4830) but i also wonder if there will be a single slot edition because if i were to get lowest end card of the 7xxx series i would probably looking for more single slot cooling design (they even made a single slot 7850)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

A $400 console will not have a GPU that even comes close to this. 

If Sony/Msoft can manufacture/acquire a GPU that rivals a 7770 and still sell a whole machine for $400-$500 then they should move into the PC selling business. They would sell billions overnight. 

I highly doubt they can get one that cheap, even if they were designed in house or they struck a sweet deal with AMD. They still have to make money. 

I would say a next-gen console will have the power equivalent of a 5750 AT BEST. 

Xbox One and PS4 will be much better than this. This could probably run BF3/4 on low and might make the 60fps mark. Consoles will be playing BF4 on what will essentially be medium/high at a constant 60... for $399 that blows any low end PC out of the water. If someone isn't looking to upgrade in the future and they don't mind consoles, I'd recommend a PS4 over a mid-range/entry level PC at the moment.

Edited by Ineko

Also take into consideration that devs have low level access to hardware so they can squeeze more out of it. They honestly can't compete with any pc above a 500 dollar mark but

Exactly, consoles are optimized like crazy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand stop the console talk, remember this topic was about the 7730.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

I love how as soon as we link to anand tech shady host stops posting.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I saw this a while back on another website. They said it was for sale in China, I guess it's coming to North America.

What is the point of this card? you can already get a lot of 7750s for this price.