Looking for a whole peripherals set

Hi! I am looking to buy a complete peripherals set for 300-350$. I need help, I can't decide. I need it mostly for programming and listening to music, not so much for games. I want mechanical keyboard and not necessarily a headset, headphone would be just fine, preferably with 3.5mm jack instead of the USB. Also, if it is possible to be all from the same manufacturer, if not, still good.

I was thinking of some of these sets:

Gamdias: Zeus, Hermes, Haephestus

Razer Chroma: BlackWidow, DeathAdder, Kraken 7.1

or this:

Keyboard: Corsair K70 (maybe RGB)

Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Mouse: ???

Anything else? I am not from USA, so I am not able to buy some less know products as they are not present on my market.

EDIT: Headphones would be used 95% for the music. I am listening to heavy metal and hard rock music (you could have guessed because I am a programmer  :P )

K70 RGB

Headphones, depends on the use, and music that you listen.

Logitech G502

This is a great choice. I own the HyperX Clouds and I can tell you they're quite fantastic.

This is a great choice. I own the HyperX Clouds and I can tell you they're quite fantastic.

But they are closed :P

IMHO, open headphones are better. I luv mah Superlux :P

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

But they are closed :P

IMHO, open headphones are better. I luv mah Superlux :P

I'm not an audiophile but I've heard lots of gret things about open headphones :P

CM Storm QuickFire TKL

AudioTechnica ATH M50

Logitech G502

Maybe a microphone too

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thanks for all the answers, you are great! EDITed and specified a bit more about the headphone/headset.

Hyperx for ears roccat or zowie for hands.

No Zowie here  :( What roccat are you suggesting?

No Zowie here :( What roccat are you suggesting?

i got the military one on sale for 49, i really like it. Hardwarecanuks does a few good videos on mice. I have a smaller hand so i feel like it fits well. It feels very sturdy the side are somewhat slick but, doesn't affect my grip. Lots of well places buttons, scroll wheel is outstanding and like the clicks on the buttons they feel good, no wiggle. I haven't had it long to cant say if it stands the test of time. The sensor is great and i prefer optical mice.

Edit: for the head phones the clouds arent very bassy but feel so damn good. i wear them around the house when i listen to music or a podcast.

Thanks for all the answers, you are great! EDITed and specified a bit more about the headphone/headset.

For the mouse:

What grip do you use?

What is the budget you got?

What size hands do you have?

Keyboard:

What switch do you want?

What size of keyboard do you want (AKA, tenkeyless or full size?)

Budget?

For the headphones please check the audio subforum :)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

For the mouse:

What grip do you use?

What is the budget you got?

What size hands do you have?

Keyboard:

What switch do you want?

What size of keyboard do you want (AKA, tenkeyless or full size?)

Budget?

For the headphones please check the audio subforum :)

I am having 300-350$ for mice, keyboard and headphones together. I didn't split for each one separately.

Mouse - palm grip; I would say middle to alrge hands (I can fit Galaxy Note II in my hand with thumb aside)

Keyboard - full size; I wasn't having any mechanical keyboard before, so I can't really tell you about the switches

I am having 300-350$ for mice, keyboard and headphones together. I didn't split for each one separately.

Mouse - palm grip; I would say middle to alrge hands (I can fit Galaxy Note II in my hand with thumb aside)

Keyboard - full size; I wasn't having any mechanical keyboard before, so I can't really tell you about the switches

For the mouse a Logitech G700s sounds about right with hands as big as yours.

For the keyswitch the link in my sig has ALL the info xD

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

For the mouse a Logitech G700s sounds about right with hands as big as yours.

For the keyswitch the link in my sig has ALL the info xD

Thanks!

Looks like Browns are way to go, maybe Red as second choice.

Thanks!

Looks like Browns are way to go, maybe Red as second choice.

Both are very light although browns are tactile. Sound about right?

Both are very light although browns are tactile. Sound about right?

Yes. I liked them by the description and then got them on quiz, too :)

Cool, alrighty then!

What do you think about Logitech G710+, CoolMaster Storm Triger Z and Roccat Ryos MK Pro? All three have brownies.

What do you think about Logitech G710+, CoolMaster Storm Triger Z and Roccat Ryos MK Pro? All three have brownies.

All are totally fine by me. If you're a bit deliberate with your key presses then avoid the G710 because apparently they keycaps break under lots of pressure.

All are totally fine by me. If you're a bit deliberate with your key presses then avoid the G710 because apparently they keycaps break under lots of pressure.

Ok, but I am not so hard on keyboard, only when I am gaming (read: losing), haha :D .. how Razer BlackWidow Chroma stands compared to those 3 (it has same price)? which Cherry MX switches are most similar to the Razer ones?

Ok, but I am not so hard on keyboard, only when I am gaming (read: losing), haha :D .. how Razer BlackWidow Chroma stands compared to those 3 (it has same price)? which Cherry MX switches are most similar to the Razer ones?

Well I'll keep it short by saying don't buy Razer products unless you get an extended warranty. 

But the most similar for Razer Oranges would be (theoretically) browns and the Razer Greens Cherry MX Blues, however they don't meet factory spec and more really feel like (the Razer Greens at least) to me a hybrid between Cherry MX Blues and Cherry MX Greens, the weight is somewhere in between those.

Well I'll keep it short by saying don't buy Razer products unless you get an extended warranty. 

But the most similar for Razer Oranges would be (theoretically) browns and the Razer Greens Cherry MX Blues, however they don't meet factory spec and more really feel like (the Razer Greens at least) to me a hybrid between Cherry MX Blues and Cherry MX Greens, the weight is somewhere in between those.

Ok, thanks! In case I couldn't get Corsair K70 RGB with Brown switches, I will buy Roccat Ryos MK Pro.