I have a song stuck in my head !! *HELP*

Brayd3n

Ok so for the past few days I have been working alot and the radio is always on and this new song comes on and its the voice of a women high pitch tone and she sings "na na nananananananA na na na nA"

Any ideas its really annoying me :3

*I love you*

Edited by Brayd3n

Listen to Gangnam Style?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

No the song is new and she is singing it at the start

Found it:

it was not Na it was La

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

• 1 year later...

Listen to Gangnam Style?

You are seriously the most useless person on the planet.

Listen to some Tristam and Braken. That always helps me.

All else fails, drink some beer, and listen to the DBZ sound track or watch DBZ gohan V cell full fight. ALWAYS helps me get things off my mind.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

• 3 years later...
On 6/7/2013 at 1:56 PM, Brayd3n said:

Ok so for the past few days I have been working alot and the radio is always on and this new song comes on and its the voice of a women high pitch tone and she sings "na na nananananananA na na na nA"

Any ideas its really annoying me :3

*I love you*

Same, it reminds me of Tyler the creator or Chance the rapper, but I know the song I just don't know the name and the artist... I think it's a rapper and that they're singing sitting in the. Nanananananana. Blablabla blablabla blablabla

My first instinct is a P!nk's song "So What"...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

@Delusional Phil  @Janus Aagaard

The author of this question posted the answer 5 years ago, no need to revive ancient threads.

On 06/07/2013 at 3:09 PM, Brayd3n said:

Found it:

it was not Na it was La

Earworm remover? :D It can help

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

I have stuck this song :( 

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

I find the best solution is pushing it out with a simpler yet still catchy tune like the Tetris Theme or the Wii Mii Channel Music.