What Game to Play?

Yun4xGaming

So i have Played Bf3 until to death but i don't have fun at it since a long time because of the Suppression, soo now i would like to ask you guys. Whic games do you Recommend? if posible Online so i can play with my Friends. I mostly Play FPS (Bf3,Arma 2 ACE,Left4Dead2, and so on) but other games are Accepted too. Any suggestions? Im so bored :(

RisingStorm

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Since you have Arma 2, have you tried DayZ mod? It's possibly the best game to play with friends, it's amazingly fun and I can't wait for the standalone.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Since you have Arma 2, have you tried DayZ mod? It's possibly the best game to play with friends, it's amazingly fun and I can't wait for the standalone.

I am playing it right now but i would like Something diffrent.

Dota 2

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

I am playing it right now but i would like Something diffrent.

ArmA 3 wasteland is kinda like DayZ, but without the zombies and guns are easier to find. You spend most of DayZ shooting other players, anyway.

CS:GO is a good game, but the learning curve is really steep.

Hotline Miami is awesome.

Rising Storm and Red Orchestra 2 are also both great games.

ArmA 3 wasteland is kinda like DayZ, but without the zombies and guns are easier to find. You spend most of DayZ shooting other players, anyway.

CS:GO is a good game, but the learning curve is really steep.

Hotline Miami is awesome.

Rising Storm and Red Orchestra 2 are also both great games.

I can't Play Arma 3 because it doesn't run smooth on my CPU and i don't realy enjoy Wasteland. I like CS:GO im playing FPS since 3-5 Years, i tried it for the Free Weekend really liked it but don't ahve the money to buy it

CS:GO has a really good competitive matchmaking system now, and it is really fun; although as Art Vandelay said, it can be a pretty big learning curve unless you have experience with the previous games. Saints Row: The Third has a good Co-op mode also.

I can't Play Arma 3 because it doesn't run smooth on my CPU and i don't realy enjoy Wasteland. I like CS:GO im playing FPS since 3-5 Years, i tried it for the Free Weekend really liked it but don't ahve the money to buy it

Try playing CS 1.6 then. It's probably going to be sold for almost nothing, these days.

CS:GO has a really good competitive matchmaking system now, and it is really fun; although as Art Vandelay said, it can be a pretty big learning curve unless you have experience with the previous games. Saints Row: The Third has a good Co-op mode also.

really good competitive matchmaking

no

I was playing the other day, and we finished the game, winning by something like 16 rounds for us, and 10 rounds for the other team, and I was at the top of the score board. Once the round ends, it turns out that everyone in the game was 2-3 star ranked, and there was one random guy on my team, 4 ranks above everyone else in the game. This is also not an uncommon occurrence; this happens all the time. 

I remember going through 6 games in a row where I was at 2-3 kills per death, while the rest of my team was at 0.25-0.5 kills per death, at one point. I've dropped down a lot of ranks because of this happening.

All these are free and definitely worth looking at.

Perspective is a short puzzle platformer with puzzles to match portal IMO: http://www.seewithperspective.com/ short but really worth it

Zenith is a fast paced free running/rollerblading game that's open world and awesome: http://zinethgame.tumblr.com/ I spent wayy too much time just going fast in this game. i also got to the moon.

Warframe is a 4player co-op game and pretty fun though it has some problems https://warframe.com/ (IMO didn't really like it but others love it) search it in steam

Broforce is a fun game 2d destrucible environements and local Co-op http://www.freelives...OFORCE_WEB.html (best with friends)

MechWarrior Online is awesome as well http://mwomercs.com/ (get a group and travel in a pack)

Nitronic Rush for a fun arcade racing game. http://nitronic-rush.com/ (again not very long but worth it)

Dungeons of fayte for a short local Co-op RPG http://sandbox.yoyog...ngeons-of-fayte

Realm Of the Mad God is a MMORPG that's really fun and kinda competitive. http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/ or on steam

I highly recommend anyone try out any of the games i mentioned.

I copy pasta'd it from one of my other posts, enjoy.

Without the zombies... yet.  ;)

There are other game modes as well.

you could play runescape

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

There are other game modes as well.

you mean on arma 3? i can't enjoy Arma 3 i don't have enough FPS

you mean on arma 3? i can't enjoy Arma 3 i don't have enough FPS

I was responding to "I don't enjoy wasteland.  :P  The biggest FPS killer is the view distances, have you tried dropping those?

I was responding to "I don't enjoy wasteland.  :P  The biggest FPS killer is the view distances, have you tried dropping those?

Yes, it's just that on the Maximum Lowest setting it looks to ugly for me and i can't go above because Arma 3 isn't Optimized for my CPU (i7 990X) :( it only uses 2-3 Cores

If you want to play a co-op game I would recommend Borderlands 2; it's so much fun to play with friends.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212+ GPU: MSI Twin Frozr 3 7850 Case: HAF 912 RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: OCZ Modxstream 600W Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-LK HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda

arma is always bad for optimized for anything , afew ssd's in raid 0 help

and for multiplayer is server limited in fps

but saying that arma is the only game i play now .... mostly arma 2 still since theres not many 3 servers up.

Its all about those volumetric clouds