Not feeling great tonight...what should I do with my time?

GuruMeditationError

As in the title. Not feeling great (feeling a bit down). Not sure what to do. 

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Interstellar just got released on Popcorntime so i say watch that !:)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Fapping, best stress/anger/sad  relifer.  ;)

But just not in the mood :0(

Interstellar just got released on Popcorntime so i say watch that ! :)

Might actually do that.

If you're not feeling well sleep.

Actually think I might.

Stretch and meditation  ;)

Meditation doesn't sound bad but strenuous. I guess I might just be tired.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Blackadder always manages to cheer me up. Season 2 in particular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9wxJ1FT9tc

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Blackadder always manages to cheer me up. Season 2 in particular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9wxJ1FT9tc

Oh no!! It's the one with Bob!!

:D  :P

Oh no!! It's the one with Bob!!

:D  :P

At least flashheart takes her away in the first episode xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don't feel great either after a fun day yesterday.  You could do what is in the above videos .... LOL jk

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Play a PC game, now after you rage quit from that, start watching Interstellar which is like 3 hours long so you're bound to fall asleep during the movie. There you go you just about did everything on the list.

You could knock off your family for fun.

As in the title. Not feeling great (feeling a bit down). Not sure what to do. 

Sleep or watch a movie/tv show.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

If you hate animals you could go out and do this with the help of the following Billy Mays products ..

At least flashheart takes her away in the first episode xD

No no no no, don't get me wrong, I like Bob...altogether...too much!

^_^

You could knock off your family for fun.

If you hate animals you could go out and do this with the help of the following Billy Mays products ..

Sleep or watch a movie/tv show.

Might stick on Solaris sleep for an hour or so then weep till I'm numb....that, or...you know, that Billy Mays thing.

...but no, seriously, I think I might actually just sleep.

You could get out that golf game you have and play a round ...

41J3TspD5WL.jpg

You could get out that golf game you have and play a round ...

41J3TspD5WL.jpg

No, I did that last night...sunk it pretty well as it goes.

With 31.25% of the vote at time of writing sleep wins it.  Just about to log off and sleep.