Little Homeserver/ HTPC

Heya everyone,

on Friday my HP N40L's PSU pitched and took the MB with it so its time for a replacement(All HDDs live! lucky me). This time i'd like to build my own though. I will be using my old HDDs and this is not going to be a balls to the walls monster.

Heres what i've planned so far:

PSU: Be quiet Pure Power L8 80+ Bronze 300W - 40€ Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-power-supply-bn220
MB:  Gigabyte GA-B85M-D2V  1150 Socket - 50€ Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gab85md2v
CPU(boxed): Intel Pentium G3220 2x 3.0Ghz  1150 Socket - 45€ Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80646g3220
Case: Raijintek Aeaneas white - 75€ (This fits perfect to my furniture theme(white with black accents)) Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA66Z28P3970
RAM: 4GB DDR3-1600 DIMM - 30€ (4GB should do fine, No brand preference) Ex. Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f31600c11s4gnt

HDD: The 4 HDDs from my N40L...

Heres what i'm unsure with:

I'm considering using a passive CPU cooler Zalman has some... i just have zero experience with them. The case will have a 200mm front intake fan and 2 140mm rear exhaust fans that i've salvaged from the default config of my phanteks enthoo luxe. Any recommendations on that part? The case suports coolers with up to 180mm in height!

Little edit: the case will be the windowless version because the side wont be visible from where its standing anyway

Edit2: heres the recommended form filled:

1. Budget & Location
Around 300€ in Germany

2. Aim
The System will be used as file and webserver. Maybe as HTPC as well.

3. Monitors
None / 1920x1080 TV

4. Peripherals
None

5. Why are you upgrading?
Old HP N40L broke

Cheers

Zaros

what i would get

CPU: Intel Pentium G3220 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€54.90 @ Caseking) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Motherboard: MSI H81M-E33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€46.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€33.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€49.90 @ Caseking) 

Power Supply: be quiet! 300W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  (€44.13 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Total: €261.81

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 13:12 CET+0100

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

what i would get

CPU: Intel Pentium G3220 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€54.90 @ Caseking) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-E33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€46.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€33.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€49.90 @ Caseking) 
Power Supply: be quiet! 300W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  (€44.13 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €261.81
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 13:12 CET+0100

Why the MSI board it only has 2 sata of each. I rahter prefer the 4 6Gbps ports for like 3€ more that the Gigabyte offers..

I much prefer the cube look of the raijintek case but otherwise the NZXT case is a real option there!

Why the MSI board it only has 2 sata of each. I rahter prefer the 4 6Gbps ports for like 3€ more that the Gigabyte offers..

I much prefer the cube look of the raijintek case but otherwise the NZXT case is a real option there!

there wont be a difference on the sata ports, the drives wont use that much bandwidth anyway.

for the case, its up to personal opinion, if you are willing to spend more on it, that is fine.

there wont be a difference on the sata ports, the drives wont use that much bandwidth anyway.

for the case, its up to personal opinion, if you are willing to spend more on it, that is fine.

Theres truth in that but hten theres the argument of being able to maybe add 2 SSDs to the 2 extra stata ports i get with the gigabyte even though i dont plan to do that, but maybe in the future.

The case yes its completly presonal preference but heightwise it fits way better int he cube format to my tv corner. my main concern is about the cpu cooler. Any reason to go with the Evo over a passive cooler or could i even leave out the fan on the cooler and just let the airflow from the from 200mm and rear 140s take care of the heat? I know the Evo like the bang for the buck choice int he air cooling market but i'm just curious

The case yes its completly presonal preference but heightwise it fits way better int he cube format to my tv corner. my main concern is about the cpu cooler. Any reason to go with the Evo over a passive cooler or could i even leave out the fan on the cooler and just let the airflow from the from 200mm and rear 140s take care of the heat? I know the Evo like the bang for the buck choice int he air cooling market but i'm just curious

Unless you are going fully passive, there is no reason to do that. evo is quiet, you could go noctua or bequiet, but its not gonna make that much of a difference, just turn down the fan and leave it there