Couldn't find a suitable section for this.

So, cans of compressed air are fairly expensive, so I think I'd rather just get an air compressor for multiple use. 

I would just like to know what sort of PSI I should be looking for. I want to get the dust off, but I don't want to blow the capacitors off my mobo. Any ideas?

Thanks, 

Seraphim

Instead use a brush and paper towels and water.Make life much easier 

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

The problem with air compressors is the fact that you could kill your components with static.

Sig under construction.

60-80 PSI at max. Since most compressed air cans come in that. I wouldn't recomend doing it with a Air compressor though.

Need help? Just message me.  @_avax Please quote me for responses.

Instead use a brush and paper towels and water.Make life much easier 

never use paper towels

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Use a bike pump with a small nozzle

Does the same as a can of compressed air or an air compressor

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

500w fucking vacuum?!?PEOPLE DON'T HAVE $60 TO SPEND ON A VACCUM AND THEN GET A CORSAIR CX500w POWER SUPPLY!

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

500w fucking vacuum?!?PEOPLE DON'T HAVE $60 TO SPEND ON A VACCUM AND THEN GET A CORSAIR CX500w POWER SUPPLY!

Considering OP is looking for an air compressor its around the price range. It also plugs into the wall... It pays for itself within 8-12 cans of air. Go shit post elsewhere.

For me, a can of compressed air is worth it.  It lasts longer than you'd think if you're conservative with the air.  A compressor may be a bit expensive especially for the number of times you'll actually use it.  But I don't know the prices of air compressors and compressed air in your area.

I know of refillable cans of air. but I defiantly do not reccomend using a air compressor itself. It creates tons of static.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

Haha, I just use my paintball HPA tank and an ASA to control the flow. Work great.

The problem with air compressors is the fact that you could kill your components with static.

False. 

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Thank you all for the overwhelming responses! I hadn't heard of the Metro Electric Duster, but I think I'll definitely investigate this. It seems a few people think it's a good idea, and canned air is £15 ($20) where I live, so it'll pay for itself in no time!

Thanks for your help as always,

Seraphim