<$600 Gaming/Productivity build at best Price to Performance

I have had a build in planing for a couple of months now (while I scrounge up the money for it). I will be using the PC for daily productivity (CAD, Word, Outlook, YouTube, and what ever the future holds), and gaming (The Division, Modded Skyrim, DayZ, Insurgency, and Witcher 3, Arma 3). Input on the build is appreciated

This is what I have so far.

I chose this processor sense it's effectively a locked i7

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1241 V3 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($264.95 @ SuperBiiz) 

One of the best value coolers I could find.

I prefer ASUS's fan control and UEFI

Motherboard: Asus H97M-E/CSM Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Cost effective memory, I hope to use higher XMP profiles when I acquire the build.

Good advertised read/writes.

Storage: Mushkin Chronos 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($54.98 @ OutletPC) 

I own this drive, it has an OS on it but I don't know if I can transfer it to another build with a different motherboard.

I own this GPU. I got it on Cyber Monday, Better deal than the 960 (IMO).

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 280 3GB TurboDuo Video Card  (Purchased For $0.00) 

Cost effective, I will eventually add sound dampening foam.

Case: Silverstone PS07B MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Amazon) 

Plenty of watts, ample 12+ volt rail.

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($42.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $599.88

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-15 15:16 EDT-0400

I want to keep the price lower than $600 if at all possible.

Thanks for your input, and your time.

No reason to increase cost for negligible efficiency increase either.

Not just efficiency, but performance and reliability. The TruePower Classic is based on the rock-solid Seasonic S12G platform, the HEC-made EVGA 500B doesn't even come close to it. Not to mention 750W, allowing you to add a second GPU for CrossFire later on

"Rawr XD"

Not just efficiency, but performance and reliability. The TruePower Classic is based on the rock-solid Seasonic S12G platform, the HEC-made EVGA 500B doesn't even come close to it. Not to mention 750W, allowing you to add a second GPU for CrossFire later on

Never even heard of the company, never mind the model.

The motherboard doesn't support Crossfire, and if I was attempt any GPU upgrades it would be to a single higher performing GPU.

The motherboard doesn't support Crossfire, and if I was attempt any GPU upgrades it would be to a single higher performing GPU.

That still doesn't negate the fact that it's well worth the extra $7 for a more reliable PSU

"Rawr XD"

Never even heard of the company, never mind the model.

Seasonic and Antec are very reputable companies. (I'm surprised you have never seen any of their products)

That still doesn't negate the fact that it's well worth the extra $7 for a more reliable PSU

I'm not very fond of MIRs.