Could someone build me a kicka** gaming and general web-browsing pc for $700?

I was wondering if somebody could construct a pc in pcpartpicker for around $700 that would deliver me awesome performance in games.  I want to be able to run most titles at a reasonable fps, and wont mind having to turn down settings to medium every once in awhile.  I will be running up to 3 monitors, but will only game on one. I'd like the pc to also perform well in general web browsing with multiple tabs, have skype running in the background without major compromises of performance, etc. Also i would really like a windowed case, and if it has lighted fans, i'd like blue.  Thank you so much! I am new to pc building and have got some learning to do.

This should handle just about any game at 1080p 60fps on ultra 2xAA. I know you want a case with a window and LEDs, so you can switch it out for one you like. The really good ones go for around $100 and would blow the budget out of the water. I wanted to put 16GB of RAM for really good multitasking, but I don't know if the GPU sacrifice would be worth it.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($186.56 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($71.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($56.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($44.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 290 4GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($249.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Antec TruePower Classic 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $710.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-13 21:07 EDT-0400

Here is an alternative with 16GB of RAM. If you'd want the parts to fit the color scheme, you'd have to go with some Crucial Ballistix RAM or something. I wouldn't personally go with this, but I figured I'd list it anyway.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($186.56 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($71.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($44.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($212.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Antec TruePower Classic 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $726.49
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-13 21:09 EDT-0400

EDIT: It can depend on where your priorities lie. I know you said you wouldn't mind turning the settings down, but I don't know if you'd want to do that for a more productivity-oriented PC. And you really shouldn't have to turn down many settings on a $700 PC, in my opinion.

I was wondering if somebody could construct a pc in pcpartpicker for around $700 that would deliver me awesome performance in games.  I want to be able to run most titles at a reasonable fps, and wont mind having to turn down settings to medium every once in awhile.  I will be running up to 3 monitors, but will only game on one. I'd like the pc to also perform well in general web browsing with multiple tabs, have skype running in the background without major compromises of performance, etc. Also i would really like a windowed case, and if it has lighted fans, i'd like blue.  Thank you so much! I am new to pc building and have got some learning to do.

This build will be perfect for your usage

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($173.61 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($42.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: PNY XLR8 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($52.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card  ($309.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case  ($22.99 @ Micro Center) 
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($43.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $691.54
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-13 20:54 EDT-0400

"Rawr XD"

I'm not a huge fan of the PSU, but this should handle just about any game at 1080p 60fps on ultra 2xAA. I know you want a case with a window and LEDs, so you can switch it out for one you like. The really good ones go for around $100 and would blow the budget out of the water. I wanted to put 16GB of RAM for really good multitasking, but I don't know if the GPU sacrifice would be worth it.

It's a great PSU. Upgraded Seasonic S12II.

"Rawr XD"

Don't like the PSU?

Bitch it's a great Tier 2 PSU made by SeaSonic.

It's a great PSU. Upgraded Seasonic S12II.

Oh cool. I wasn't sure if XFX was a good brand, but I see now that it's owned by SeaSonic. Thanks for the info! I still don't like that it's non-modular, but that's me nitpicking. There's a very good amount of room in that case anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

Don't like the PSU?

Bitch it's a great Tier 2 PSU made by SeaSonic.

Oh cool. I wasn't sure if XFX was a good brand, but I see now that it's owned by SeaSonic. Thanks for the info! I still don't like that it's non-modular, but that's me nitpicking. There's a very good amount of room in that case anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

Yeah but now that I checked....

This PSU will mop the floor with that XFX for $6 more. Not to mention 200W more. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-tp750c

"Rawr XD"

Yeah the sleeved cables are hard to bend but besides that, extremely happy with my purchase :)

This PSU will mop the floor with that XFX for $6 more. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-tp750c

He wins...

XFX is Tier 2B while that is 2A and many more watts

He wins...

Oh I've never seen tiers like that. Is there a website somewhere that has all the brands in a tier list?

This PSU will mop the floor with that XFX for $6 more. Not to mention 200W more. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-tp750c

Oh I didn't see that one. Nice find! I'll edit my build with that PSU instead.

Oh I've never seen tiers like that. Is there a website somewhere that has all the brands in a tier list?

I know I saw a list somewhere, but didn't really remember where it was or really even read it. I base my PSU knowledge on build quality, OEM platform, and relative performance in terms of things like Vreg and ripple suppression, rather then just the tier :P

The Antec is also made by Seasonic, but based on their much higher end S12G platform, utilizing much higher quality capacitors. line filtering and transformers. Another factor for me with the TruePower Classic/S12G is that they're DC-DC rather then group regulated like the XFX, better and more stable voltage regulation :)

"Rawr XD"

I know I saw a list somewhere, but didn't really remember where it was or really even read it. I base my PSU knowledge on build quality, OEM platform, and relative performance in terms of things like Vreg and ripple suppression, rather then just the tier :P

The Antec is also made by Seasonic, but based on their much higher end S12G platform, utilizing much higher quality capacitors. line filtering and transformers. Another factor for me with the TruePower Classic/S12G is that they're DC-DC rather then group regulated like the XFX, better and more stable voltage regulation :)

Oh alright. I'll try to look into that. Is there any place where you'd recommend learning that kind of information at?

Not to drift too far off the task lol.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-1804779/power-supply-unit-tier-list.html

Already see some issues with that list.

NZXT Hale82 is only around Corsair CX performance if not slightly worse, it shouldn't be a tier higher then CX series

The FSP-made Antec VP350/450 is definitely a worse performer then the CX Ver.3, again shouldn't be a tier higher then CX series. One of the few "meh" Antec power supplies, one of the few not made by Seasonic/Delta

Corsair CX750/M is a different platform then the rest of the CX, it should be up in tier 2 class A with the TX/TXM.

Enermax Revolution X't is in no way whatsoever a tier 3. It outperforms even the CWT-made version of the Corsair RM and therefore should be up there with them in tier 2 class A.

"Rawr XD"

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

$703 before rebates:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($173.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: PNY XLR8 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: PNY XLR8 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($212.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Thermaltake Versa H21 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($32.29 @ Directron)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($43.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $664.21
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-14 06:02 EDT-0400

You can drop 1 stick of RAM and jump into a R9 290... but that is one of the nicest 280Xs I have seen.