sf5jwMP.png

Fx0h1YD.jpg

Apple's logic.

ZrPs9W5.png

And

glfEN80.png

JxBTh7O.jpg

aN9lZeq.jpg

Honestly their new products are just a waste of time. There are already wearables out there that  have everything that Apple claims is new, yes, new to Apple, but not to the wearables world. And then, paying $10,000 USD or more for a smart watch with a pure gold body would take some serious stupidity. Plus, the New macbook that only has one USB port, and that being the USB type C, is absolutely beyond me. And then having to pay an extra $79 ontop of the stupid amount of money you're going to waste on the Macbook itself...

Plus the atrocious estimated battery life of the Macbook...

Edit: Also, a 12 Inch display, super tiny, like, WTF? Commonly laptops are between 15 and 17 inches, why would the Macbook come in only a 12 inch model? 

And that 480p camera, I thought they were supposed to be progressing with their cameras, not doing what they did.

Also: They 'demonstrated' an app that can be used to open a garage door from far away to let someone into the house, in an instance where they are locked out and nobody is close to home, again, nothing that other phone apps can't be used to do...

They also had two people endorse the product, one being a politician, what do you want to be that capitalism had a piece to play in that (I'm assuming they paid both of the notable people that 'endorsed' the product)

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

I really wish I could get one of these, not that they're good. Just to bash the hell out of it with a review.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Well, now I know how to charge my laptop while using a second a monitor at the same time.....IT'S PAYING 80 BUCKS FOR A FUCKING ADAPTER

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I very much dislike what Apple is doing right now. one port on a macbook is absurd to me and how everyone is acting like this smart watch is the first thing and only thing in this universe just because its apple, No one has ever hurd of the Pebble, Moto, or Samsung gear. And Im going to guess that the battery life is only 1 day where the pebble has almost 1 week of charge (correct me if im wrong plz)

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

Plus the atrocious estimated battery life of the Macbook...

what do you mean? the estimated battery life is 9 hours, which is really good for a laptop

Honestly I think those 10k watches will sell kinda well. There are a lot of rich people who don't know what to do with there money y'know.

I'd like it a little more if it wasn't Core M. That thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth since that terrible lenovo laptop.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Honestly I think those 10k watches will sell kinda well. There are a lot of rich people who don't know what to do with there money y'know.

*cough cough* deadmau5 *cough cough*

I'd like it a little more if it wasn't Core M. That thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth since that terrible lenovo laptop.

dual core 1.1 GHz all day bayby!

I have to say, I'm seriously disappointed with Apple's recent products. They get a lot of flack, but their products have always had a place and functioned fairly well, albeit overpriced. 

These new ones are taking Apple's approach of design first to a ridiculous level. Sure, the MacBook looks nice and is super thin, but common, one USB/charging port? That's just stupid. They say the smartwatch has an 18 hour battery... But they haven't said what sort of usage that's with. It's likely to be with light use, because why would you give the spec for heavy usage? If it doesn't last 24, even with light usage, it's the worst smartwatch out there IMO

what do you mean? the estimated battery life is 9 hours, which is really good for a laptop

They already have issues with batteries in previous itterations of just about EVERY product they made, what's to say they won't in this one, is what I mean. The batteries always seem to be poorly made and some of my friends who have/had previous iPhone iterations had poor battery life after they had the phone for short periods of time, it's been said before that sometimes Apple's batteries can sometimes suffer poor battery lifetimes. 

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

They already have issues with batteries in previous itterations of just about EVERY product they made, what's to say they won't in this one, is what I mean. The batteries always seem to be poorly made and some of my friends who have/had previous iPhone iterations had poor battery life after they had the phone for short periods of time, it's been said before that sometimes Apple's batteries can sometimes suffer poor battery lifetimes. 

Most of the time this is because of poor treatment. for example, charding it from dead to 5% every 30 minutes or leaving it plugged in when it's full for the whole night

This is pretty much all I have to say(repost):

"Who is the the new MacBook targeted for?

To be honest I don't know. I'm not sure who is willing to pay a premium on a low end device with limited capability. Maybe its for people that just want a small computer, maybe its for "Apple fans", I'm just not sure why you wouldn't save and get a MacBook Air.

Also I found this and thought it was funny:

I have to say, I'm seriously disappointed with Apple's recent products. They get a lot of flack, but their products have always had a place and functioned fairly well, albeit overpriced. 

These new ones are taking Apple's approach of design first to a ridiculous level. Sure, the MacBook looks nice and is super thin, but common, one USB/charging port? That's just stupid. They say the smartwatch has an 18 hour battery... But they haven't said what sort of usage that's with. It's likely to be with light use, because why would you give the spec for heavy usage? If it doesn't last 24, even with light usage, it's the worst smartwatch out there IMO

I read in an article about the watch, from Daily Mail,  But they said that the test consisted of "90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 30 minute workout from Apple Watch Via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours" 

There are so many better options out there that out pace the Watch, and things that have existed far before the Apple watch and yet Apple still insists that it is new. 

Aswell Tim Cook said 'I think you're going to be surprised at what developers can do when you unleash that community"

Funny how many things have already been done on Android Smart Wear watches that Apple basically took their ideas from, it's nothing new. Just so sad they have to put their fingers all in it and just come out will a silly range of the same product that are stupidly priced based on their sizes.

It's not amazing though. And that's quoted, not actually what you'll get. Want to know what has amazing battery life? A W550s with 17 hours of battery.

I'd get a yoga 3 pro any day over a new macbook.

Hell, i'd get a 2010 white macbook first. It might be more powerful!

Edit: Also, why do we keep saying it's 10,000 dollars? Seriously, the version you're meant to buy is only 350

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Even the $300 price tag for the normal apple watch is overpriced IMO. 

$349*

There are watches out there that are $250, and that's all you pay. You're paying a pretty penny for most all smart watches now a days, but the Razer Nabu is cheaper than most, as it is small and maybe not the best, but it still works. You can't expect quality and functionality in a small package not to be overpriced, though. But even if you go with a larger screen you're adding almost $100 to the price tag, as always, Apple making things a lot more expensive than they really should be...

It's not amazing though. And that's quoted, not actually what you'll get. Want to know what has amazing battery life? A W550s with 17 hours of battery.

I'd get a yoga 3 pro any day over a new macbook.

Hell, i'd get a 2010 white macbook first. It might be more powerful!

Edit: Also, why do we keep saying it's 10,000 dollars? Seriously, the version you're meant to buy is only 350

Agreed, there are laptops out there than can easily surpass 9 hours of use, obviously not with gaming etc. But with a mac you can easily get 9 hours of battery life, and you will just be doing light things like browsing and listening the music, the battery life/management is horrible.

Why don't they have no ports, and have a stupid Apple made 1 byte/s wireless thingy + a $500 adapter for all of the ports? :D

00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 

I can understand a non removable battery. I can understand no DVD drive. I can understand no type of SD card reader...

But only one port to handle everything you need to connect? I don't think i can live with that... but if the battery is as good as they say that it is .... daym.

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

I have no thoughts on why would you buy an apple watch except to maybe flaunt it but I would compare it games that you bought or downloaded from some time ago, do you play it? Of course but probably not often or enough.

The Macbook on the other hand the only good point is possibly the keyboard but there's clearly not enough ports on it as people might prefer to have a mice or use a USB key while doing work.