[US-Tiger] 780 refurb for $200

clementk

Just saw this and though someone might want to pick it up :)

EDIT : the Card is SOLD OUT xD sorry 

Needs Update

780>960

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Pretty sweet deal. If in stock.

GTX780 = R9-290 performance for $200

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Cool deal. Wish I had the spare cash, or was willing to leave my red overlords...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Isn't this a referral code and against CoC?

I see your email in the url.

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Isn't this a referral code and against CoC?

I see your email in the url.

probably not a referral code, i believe its because he click on the ad on his email . so therefore the link has his email in it. but then again i might be wrong

Yeah its just because the special was sent to. My email I thought I share it did not notice the link

Needs Update

And if it out of stock it's probably bought out. Sorry it was stocked when I posted it

Needs Update

0.5 less VRam (Operating at the same speed)

I trip to make the fall shorter

Yeah its just because the special was sent to. My email I thought I share it did not notice the link

You can always edit that out before someone signs you up for grocery coupons. Those things are a pain in the ass and never go away. <_<

You can always edit that out before someone signs you up for grocery coupons. Those things are a pain in the ass and never go away. <_<

i did not even know it was in there xD and hey who does not need grocery coupons xD jk....

Needs Update

Pretty sweet deal. If in stock.

GTX780 = R9-290 performance for $200

Less heat output as well. However the 3GB of VRAM will be limiting for higher resolutions then 1440p.

"Rawr XD"