Second Hard Drive Help

Hey all, I got myself a custom PC in July 2014 that was built by the website I bought the parts from (ijk.com.au) and have quickly filled up my 1TB hard drive. Since it was built by them, not many cables came with the computer, only some PCI-E and molex to another cable. I'm not too familiar with hard drives, and would like some links to SATA data and power cables on pccasegear.com and ijk.com.au . Thanks :)

Thanks guys, but as I said I'm not familiar with hard drives and their cables so I'm not sure which are power or data cables. I see one labeled as "Astrotek Slim SATA and SATA power cable", but I'm not sure if the fact that its slim affects anything.

Thanks guys, but as I said I'm not familiar with hard drives and their cables so I'm not sure which are power or data cables. I see one labeled as "Astrotek Slim SATA and SATA power cable", but I'm not sure if the fact that its slim affects anything.

The power cable is on your power supply, you don't buy a SATA power cable. Those are data cables. Slim doesn't matter. It is just slim.

I should be studying.

The power cable is on your power supply, you don't buy a SATA power cable. Those are data cables. Slim doesn't matter. It is just slim.

Thanks, I opened up my computer and I see what you mean. Thanks guys!