MSI GE70 Apache Pro 17" gaming laptop with GTX 860M, I5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD for $720 AR @Amazon (RGB Beauty)

SirNumbers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IMTQ4BK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IMTQ4BK&linkCode=as2&tag=noorkhan-20&linkId=I7OEZHTOOFW6GSTV

• Intel Core i5-4200H 3.2 GHz
  • 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
  • 1024 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
  • 17.3-Inch Screen; NVIDIA Geforce GTX860M with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
  • Windows 8.1

post-14596-0-58949100-1425768227_thumb.j

It looks like a great deal 

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Far out if i was buying a laptop atm i would purchase this

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Im trying to convince my family (very anti windows pro mac) to get this instead of a new macbook pro. Wish me luck

Im trying to convince my family (very anti windows pro mac) to get this instead of a new macbook pro. Wish me luck

Good luck :))

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

You know, maybe you shouldn't convince them. If something ever happens to the laptop you will be to blame. Also, a good replacement for a macbook pro is an ultrabook and not a gaming laptop. I say both of these from proper experience.

5400 RPM HDD... nothing that can't be replaced, though.

Nice find!

[witty signature]

You know, maybe you shouldn't convince them. If something ever happens to the laptop you will be to blame. Also, a good replacement for a macbook pro is an ultrabook and not a gaming laptop. I say both of these from proper experience.

You are correct that they SHOULD get a ultrabook, and I've been steering them towards that new zenbook or a similar thin and light, but they don't even want to get one of the good macbook pro's, they want to cheap out and get the non retina one that hasn't been updated since 2012. This will browse facebook and twitter just as well, but it will also help them for the small amount of video editing and photoshop work  that they do. But yeah, if it goes wrong it could go onto me, but Im willing and able to fix it if I get to use a windows machine.

Wish I had 800 on the bank, truly.

On a sidenote, Amazon are so fucking catty to retailers it seems:

Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Amazon have the legal right to set their own prices independently. Adding the item to your cart allows Amazon to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products.

Adding this item won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it.

We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working to educate manufacturers on how their policies impact our customers. We welcome your comments and suggestions in our forum on this top

-------

Current Rig

-------