Android app for Music Listening

WaterGun

Hello guys, I would like to know which android apps you guys use and recommend which have equalizers and 5.1 or 7.1 stuff just to try it out .

The earbuds I use on my phone are the Xiaomi Piston 2 and they have 3 buttons, my friend has got the same pair of earbuds and samsung's default music app and he can lower/increase the volume with the 2 buttons while the 3rd one stops/pauses the music.

Thanks

I just use the stock android music player. Google all access subscription is the best thing ever!

I just use the stock android music player. Google all access subscription is the best thing ever!

You use stock Android music player and you're talking about Google All Access, so that means you use Google Play music? :P

Hello guys, I would like to know which android apps you guys use and recommend which have equalizers and 5.1 or 7.1 stuff just to try it out .

The earbuds I use on my phone are the Xiaomi Piston 2 and they have 3 buttons, my friend has got the same pair of earbuds and samsung's default music app and he can lower/increase the volume with the 2 buttons while the 3rd one stops/pauses the music.

Thanks

Android authority made a best music players video a few days ago.

They talk about the equalizers and stuff too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm there with the third... Google Play Music is pretty damn incredible.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

You use stock Android music player and you're talking about Google All Access, so that means you use Google Play music? :P

I don't know. It just say "Play Music" on the app name. I'm using the Nexus 5 and the only music player I got was that :P

I don't know. It just say "Play Music" on the app name. I'm using the Nexus 5 and the only music player I got was that :P

That is Google Play Music :) Best one, by far. You can upload your library to their servers too (50,000 songs), and take it anywhere.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Ah, I understand ;)

Usually other phone makers (such as HTC, LG and Samsung) put another music player on a phone.

That's why I got confused.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That is Google Play Music :) Best one, by far. You can upload your library to their servers too (50,000 songs), and take it anywhere.

I CAN?!?!? Impossibru!

Thanks for the tips, this will help a lot hahaha :D

I CAN?!?!? Impossibru!

Thanks for the tips, this will help a lot hahaha :D

I have about 1/3 of my library on there... somewhere around 42k songs with me at all times. Pretty great!

Spotify works pretty well especially if you don't own any music.

Shuttle is a pretty clean good player, the equalizer is a bit finicky though. 

I don't like music.

If I did I'd use Google Play Music or piggyback off my mom's Spotify account.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

I have about 1/3 of my library on there... somewhere around 42k songs with me at all times. Pretty great!

You still need internet access to listen to all of those right?

You still need internet access to listen to all of those right?

You can download some locally.

Ok, I've figured the one to use, it'll be rocket player, I've used it in the past and I like it, how do I access the equalizer after activating it in the options tho?

EDIT:Found it nvm...

Before GP Music was a thing I used player pro. Was pretty good. Had a heap of features including lyric search for each song and you could manually add album art if the song had the wrong one or none at all. Then I switched to poweramp because it looked better and had the same features