should i take a ps4 or xbox one?

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

hey guys ! i just got permission to buy any latest gaming console! so which to buy ps4 or xbox one? and please don't ask my budget! if u ask i can even buy 10 ps4's+ and 10 xbox one's+ at the same time!   which would u buy?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

*cough cough* a PC *cough cough*

If you really want a console DEFINITELY get a ps4, it costs less, is more powerful and will spy on you less.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Please, just delete this thread now before people start handing out death threats.

? y?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Choose yourself. Really, what exclusives and features you prefer.

I can only say: go buy xbox controller, build mATX pc for 800 dollars , plug it into your TV, download steam, congradulations you just saved 400 bucks.

If you are already not in the wonderful world of PC gaming I would consider buying a PC if not get a PS4. not only is the PS4 a better console but the exclusive titles are much better. You got naughty Dog and Konami and in my opinion they make the best games.

? y?

I think you know why.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

i would go with a ps4 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Do you like playing games with the best possible experience, as in graphics features and frame rate? -> PC

Do you want to have the best controller for the widest range of game? -> PC

Do you like cheap games? -> PC

Do you like listening to 12 year old screaming in a crappy mic that they did your mom last night? -> Xbox One

Do you like having a camera and mic pointed at you at all time, even when you are not playing games? -> Xbox One

Are you <12 and likes Zelda/Mario (as in, the only games you play, ever) -> WiiU

Did you ever think that your Xbox controller would be better if it was 5 times as big and very awkward to hold? -> WiiU

Do you want a low/mid-range PC but wish you could share your pretty bad and unedited gameplay on Facebook and other social media sites? -> PlayStation 4

Do you feel like you sometimes don't want to play games and would rather just watch while your friends play the game for you? -> PlayStation 4

In my opinion, the PlayStation 4 seems like the "best" console this generation. I put quotation marks around best since it's not really good, just less bad than the competition. Oh and Sony are douchebags for making funs of the Xbox one and its gazillion flaws, yet they silently tries to sneak in the message that you now needs to pay a monthly fee to play PlayStation games online.

I think you should wait a month or so after launch and then decide from actual reviews from regular people. Don't pre-order one console because people are supporting it before launch. i think that would be the smart way to do it.

the smarter way would be to build a pc tho ;)  

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Do you like playing games with the best possible experience, as in graphics features and frame rate? -> PC

Do you like listening to 12 year old screaming in a crappy mic that they did your mom last night? -> Xbox One

Do you like having a camera and mic pointed at you at all time, even when you are not playing games? -> Xbox One

Are you <12 and likes Zelda/Mario (as in, the only games you play, ever) -> WiiU

Did you ever think that your Xbox controller would be better if it was 5 times as big and very awkward to hold? -> WiiU

Do you want a low/mid-range PC but wish you could share your pretty bad and unedited gameplay on Facebook and other social media sites? -> PlayStation 4

Do you feel like you sometimes don't want to play games and would rather just watch while your friends play the game for you? -> PlayStation 4

In my opinion, the PlayStation 4 seems like the "best" console this generation. I put quotation marks around best since it's not really good, just less bad than the competition. Oh and Sony are douchebags for making funs of the Xbox one and its gazillion flaws, yet they silently tries to sneak in the message that you now needs to pay a monthly fee to play PlayStation games online.

Hahah, this is perfect! Just perfect :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

yet they silently tries to sneak in the message that you now needs to pay a monthly fee to play PlayStation games online.

Plus a buttload of other amazing benefits: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/28/ps3s-instant-game-collection-one-year-64-free-games

PS3 games will still have free multiplayer. PS4 requiring paid multiplayer isn't a big deal with the above benefits.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Pretty much sums it up! lol

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

If you can buy ten of each console why don't you just get both the PS4 and XB1? That's what I'm probably going to do eventually 

Choose yourself. Really, what exclusives and features you prefer.

I can only say: go buy xbox controller, build mATX pc for 800 dollars , plug it into your TV, download steam, congradulations you just saved 400 bucks.

haha!!

COMING SOON

:)

COMING SOON

Do you like listening to 12 year old screaming in a crappy mic that they did your mom last night? -> Xbox One. This should be updated to any CoD game because the 12 year olds only have heard about CoD.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

All about personal preference IMO. I'm getting the Xbox One because I know that most of my friends will be getting it and the exclusives look a lot better than the PS4 exclusives because I don't really care about games like FF but Killzone looks amazing. As I said before, it's all about personal preference.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

You got permission? lol

BLAOW!!!!

Lol these PC fanboys. Ehhhm

BLAOW!!!!