Not enough money!!!

Cy-Fy

i am also 14 and i have already spent around 2700 usd on my rig its calld sommerwork i think atleast in sweden we call it sommarjobb

awesome man, i hope I could have an awesome rig too

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

I have a few more options which works: If you can find old PC's at garage sales or at the tip you can strip them down for parts to sell on Ebay or the like. Also if your building or upgrading someones PC ask the person if you can keep the old parts. Clean them up and sell them or as i have done made a server out of old parts from other systems i have fixed. P4 2.4 ghz. 4 x 1 gig ddr2 ram 8800gtx GPU old case and 500w PSU plus 6 x 500gig HD all from computers i have fixed up or found laying around. It can run low end games but its great for movies and internet. But if you can sell it there is extra to be made.

thanka a lot for the idea, I will see what I can do ;)

sell stuff you dont use.

yep

every boy have lego they dont use fore like 300 bucks and ftw my 100 post

image.jpg

congrats ^^

What's your budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Don't spend that much on the case it doesn't make that big of a difference

i7-4930k   3xEvga gtx 780OC DC2 3gb    32gb corsair vengeance 2133mhz    asus rampage 4 extreme black  ~2 tb of ssd space

my speedtest 1932mbit down / 497mbit up  custom water cooled

Just get a cheaper build. When I was your age I was also short for cash, but I always liked my PC more than my console. (I started building my own PC's back in the PS2 age.) My first build was when I was 12 I think, it was easily half the price that you've come up with. That was all from birthday and christmas money, and trying to find little jobs for cash. You should definitely skimp on some things you have there - R4? Change it to the Shinobi window. FX8320? Maybe go for just a 4 or 6 core. Then beef that graphics card up and it'll totally be worth it. Then just update as you go. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM