What phone do you currently use?

AStateOfTrance

Galaxy S4 currently, looking to upgrade to the ASUS Zenfone 2 asap

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Just upgraded from a iPhone 4 to a 6 plus, I love 6+ it's awesome! And it seems as though I'm not alone in my opinion. Only thing is the dang screen coating seems to attract micro scratches.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

HTC windows phone 8S. I've got the latest dev preview on it for WP 8.1 which gets past all of the major issues I had with the device (Not being able to save apps to the SD card, no cortana etc) But it's too small for me with a 4" screen, the windows phone store lacks snapchat, which is the one damn app I need to say it has everything I use, and the battery has just this week started running out of charge incredibly fast even when locked. Hoping to upgrade to the one M9 when it finally is released, or to the zenfone 2 if the pricing is right.

check out 6snap

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

Samsung Galaxy Ace

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

iPhone 4S

Lasted me 3 years and no problems, and runs the latest IOS  

GPU: MSI GTX 760 HAWK,  CPU: intel 4690,   MB: MSI z97 Gamming 3,   RAM: Adata XPG 8GB (gold),   SSD: 120GB Samsung EVO 840,  HDD: WB Black 1TB,

PSU: Cougar CMX 700w,  Case: Fractal Design R4   

htc m8, probably would have still used the sony xperia z if it didn't breake.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

check out 6snap

Oh I know about 6snap, but that's the issue. about 2 months ago snapchat ordered microsoft to remove all 3rd party snapchat apps on the WP store, and anyone using the apps would have their account permanently locked. It sparked rumours that there was going to be a snapchat app coming very soon, but there's been nothing since.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I always was an iPhone user and bought a 6 Plus as soon as it was available in Canada (off contract) but returned it within a week. Loved it but I had bought the 16GB as even it was a little over a GRAND after tax. Needed more memory but couldn't justify buying the 64GB for even more.

Finally switched to Android and got an HTC One M8 for $700 32GB and bought a 64GB SD card for $24 and never looked back. Been using it for a few months now and I love everything about it more than an iPhone.

Android Master Race! :P

I've got my Note 3 in hand, and I love the darn thing. I was going to go with the M8, but I just fell in love with the stylus and functionality of it with my Note 3.

I miss my M8

zhg

yee son dun giv trout or a bunk hoot bout that whack ass shit son. not even here

Still a better device than the Note 4

Yeah, nothing like paying $150 more on contract for only a 10% faster processor. When I got my Note 3, I payed tax for the device after trading in an iPhone 4S for $100 and price matching so I could get my employee discount. I think I payed about $3 for it. Had I gone with the Note 4, which was newly available in our store, I would have payed over $150, even after discounts and price matches. I bought my Note 3 on the day the Note 4 was available for retail purchase. My supervisor at the time went and compared the two for me because I didn't have time to, with it being finals week, and found what I noted before. A 10% faster processor was the absolute biggest difference between the two. However, I'm still eyeballing that Note Edge... I don't think I'll touch the Galaxy S6 Edge simply because no expandable storage. I can get over the nonreplacable batter (or non user replacable..), but no expandable storage? Hell. No.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Nexus 6

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I've been using jailbroken iphone 4 then switched to xperia sp and I hated it, android is not my piece of cake sold it and have jailbroken iphone 5s with loads of tweaks and its amazing the size is perfect as I'm not a fan of phones that I have to use two hands to operate.

iphone 6, before the 5, 4, 3gs, and the 3g :P

i just love the simplicity and ease of use, i've tried android and windows but i just prefer ios, and it makes for an easy upgrade every time (with icloud)

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

LG G2 for daily use, as it is reliable, good specifications and has a huge battery.

OnePlus One for playing with ROMs, kernels, etc... And as a Portable Media device.

Always willing to help :)

From Portugal with love.

Prestigio 8500... it's a Windows Phone phone :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

CAT B15Q

Saw the same phone at FNAC and my first idea was "that's the perfect phone! the software possibilities of android, with the durability of a Nokia 3310!!!". Then I looked at the specs and thought "naaa...." then I looked at the price and said "are you serious?..."

What's your experience with it? Worth the mediocre specs *and* the premium *and* the extra weight for what you do with it?

I have a Wiko phone. It's a French brand, made in China. They have quite good phones, for the money you pay for them. Mine is a Wiko Cink Peax (1GB RAM, MTK whatever at 1,3 GHz, 1 GB storage, dual sim, 720p 4,5" screen... No real complaints other than the 1800 mAh battery and the fact that the GPS is kinda faulty) for 170 euros.

Actually just yesterday ordered a HTC One E8 Dual Sim. Looking forward to having a phone with good build quality again. Kinda miss the solid feel of my Blackberry 8900...