Sad then happy moment today!

1_thing

So I was in my product design lesson today (Tech)

And this girl was going on about how she was going to get GTAV on her laptop when it came out on PC (first slight face palm) So at this point I was interested and I asked her if her laptop was good enough to run GTAV.She replied with 'Well its a Samsung with windows 8!' implying its greatness!! (Face palm!) So my tech savvy friend comes along and asks her what CPU she has, she replies with 'What!?!?!? Well it has an intel thingy majig!!' So I was like ok fair enough doesn't know what a CPU is, afterwards she then started telling me how she could run older games on it so it must be really good!!

At this point I was sad......

Then I showed a picture of my new 970 windforce to my teacher (He is a real techie) So he's like oh cool!!! Then got up a picture of a Titan and was like 'that's what I've got!!! And you know the problem!?!?! I only have one!!' He's a graphics designer so he needs it I envy him!!! he also told me how in the summer he has to bring in an AC unit into the office as it get's wayyy to hot!! I was like LOL whole room water cooling!!! Then he just pondered it and replied 'I want that!!!'. I also found out he used to has a friend that has a mineral-oil cooled PC!!! HE IS THE BEST TEACHER!!!

thing  

So I was in my product design lesson today (Tech)

And this girl was going on about how she was going to get GTAV on her laptop when it came out on PC (first slight face palm) So at this point I was interested and I asked her if her laptop was good enough to run GTAV.She replied with 'Well its a Samsung with windows 8!' implying its greatness!! (Face palm!) So my tech savvy friend comes along and asks her what CPU she has, she replies with 'What!?!?!? Well it has an intel thingy majig!!' So I was like ok fair enough doesn't know what a CPU is, afterwards she then started telling me how she could run older games on it so it must be really good!!

At this point I was sad......

Then I showed a picture of my new 970 windforce to my teacher (He is a real techie) So he's like oh cool!!! Then got up a picture of a Titan and was like 'that's what I've got!!! And you know the problem!?!?! I only have one!!' He's a graphics designer so he needs it I envy him!!! he also told me how in the summer he has to bring in an AC unit into the office as it get's wayyy to hot!! I was like LOL whole room water cooling!!! Then he just pondered it and replied 'I want that!!!'. I also found out he used to has a friend that has a mineral-oil cooled PC!!! HE IS THE BEST TEACHER!!!

thing  

my maths teacher is like ur teacher, has been watercooling PCs since when he had a 7900GTX (2005-2006). He has a beast server with X79, an ASUS wifi card and a 580 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

And yes, i have a lot of tech illiterates in my class. This one guy thinks that a touchscreen keyboard is a "gaming keyboard" and doesnt know anything about mechanical or real gaming keyboards 

The same guy says he has 25TB on his laptop and his laptop is better than mine even though he doesnt know the specs

Another one thinks that his old iMac is better than a custom PC

this other guy thinks that his 3 year old Samsung Gamer 7 with a 3610qm and 675M is better than mine or any other custom desktop

(Double facepalm) 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

And yes, i have a lot of tech illiterates in my class. This one guy thinks that a touchscreen keyboard is a "gaming keyboard" and doesnt know anything about mechanical or real gaming keyboards 

The same guy says he has 25TB on his laptop and his laptop is better than mine even though he doesnt know the specs

this other guy thinks that his 3 year old Samsung Gamer 7 with a 3610qm and 675M is better than mine or any other custom desktop

(Double facepalm) 

Same but my language arts teacher is awesome though cuz he helped me make my own computer. He's a techie too.

Same but my language arts teacher is awesome though cuz he helped me make my own computer. He's a techie too.

If i get into watercooling i might ask my maths teacher to build me a new rig. 

He keeps gushing on how amazing the XSPC D5 pumps and reservoirs are cos he used those countless times 

If i get into watercooling i might ask my maths teacher to build me a new rig. 

He keeps gushing on how amazing the XSPC D5 pumps and reservoirs are cos he used those countless times 

"Gushing". That pun better have been intended mister.

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

"Gushing". That pun better have been intended mister.

Unintended LOL

just noticed 

(Double facepalm) 

I find one of the worst things are teachers that are really technology inept!! like a couple of my teachers don't seem to understand how to make Power Point function!!

thing 

I find one of the worst things are teachers that are really technology inept!! like a couple of my teachers don't seem to understand how to make Power Point function!!

thing 

Or the Teacher who after setting it up for weeks and weeks.. didn't know HDMI went both ways until told.

He figured he'd got the right end in the right way everytime.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz