What is the highest end amd cpu

IMO Overclocking is pointless if the performance is terrible, ill never understand the obsession with

omg your number is higher, who cares when you could be blasting away in games with better performance etc

It's fun to tune things. The actual performance benefits of overclocking are hit or miss. It plays off the little part of your brain that likes facebook games.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Your ignorance and fanboyism seriously gives me a headache.

Didn't think defending a product was fanboyism used intel most of my life and i have no preference to brand

both

All three

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

All three

what? 

Xeon E3-1231-v3 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Asus Z97AR // XFX RX 480 GTR

Almost everything is wrong with the 9590 lol

Almost, I would say everything. Costs a sh*t ton of money for what you are buying. You need a H100i to keep it cool and an expensive motherboard. It is not even a "real" octa-core chip. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

What is the highest end amd cpu

FX 9590 on consumer grade and

Opteron 6386 SE on server grade 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

what?

Exactly

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King