good activities I could do when I wake up to be healthier/lose weight

themaniac

What are good activities I could do when I wake up to be healthier and lose weight

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

The New York marathon?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

push ups, jogging in place, jumping jacks, crunches?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The New York marathon?

your joking, right
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Crunches are quite fun when you wake up I find (relatively speaking that is, I'm not big into exercise!)

Pilates

Go for a walk or a run if you got a dog walk it. Go swimming anything as long as you get out of the house. Also cut out the crap!

your joking, right

I always am.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

walk and don't drink soda ,I gave up soda about a year ago no other change in my diet and lost 25-30 pounds!

well I can't live without soda but I guess I could drink less
Spoiler

walk and don't drink soda ,I gave up soda about a year ago no other change in my diet and lost 25-30 pounds!

Agree I gave up the sugar drinks and buns and pastries and the weight fell of me.

I always am.

good to know
Spoiler

Working out is the easy part, its the diet that is hard. Do cardio in the mornings and cut out carbs from your diet (breads,pastas,rice) . Eat lean meats and vegetables along with cardio and you'll notice an improvement right away. I was 6'3 and 140 pounds and constantly bullied for my size.... I worked hard for 3 months and it was the best decision I ever made, start and you wont regret it!

I usually do this when i wake up

20 Sit ups before i get up

Light stretching when i get up.

10-15 push ups

20 lunges

Then i take some vitamins.

Then i go for the cigs, eggs and bacon and coffee.. Yeah.. healthy mornings

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What are good activities I could do when I wake up to be healthier and lose weight

I would personally start with walking and bike riding but a good thorough routine that you stick by will be what makes a difference and improves the quality of your life.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Well, my method is eating the bare minimum. Maybe start going to a gym and get a friend to help you do it, once you get into habit you start to lose a lot of weight and actually enjoy it

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

well I can't live without soda but I guess I could drink less

Since it sounds like you're a fellow Minnesotan, instead of drinking pop try flavored mineral water (Like Clear American Mandarin Orange which is sold at Walmart, and possibly the only thing at Walmart I personally would buy.)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Bro Diet and Cardio are everything, you are gonna give yourself hell if you dont cut bad unhealthy foods out of your life because it will be harder to lose weight. So go for a run in the morning and be consistent with exercise and diet and you'll do fine bro :) 

Since it sounds like you're a fellow Minnesotan, instead of drinking pop try flavored mineral water (Like Clear American Mandarin Orange which is sold at Walmart, and possibly the only thing at Walmart I personally would buy.)

oh good to see a fellow Minnesotan
Spoiler

Give up soda and sugary foods. If you gave up soda you could easily lose 10 pounds in a month.

Go for a 30 minute walk once a day. Does wonders.

Drink a lot of water and don't over eat

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Go for a run or even a walk. I took up biking, easy way to kill a lot of time and get in some good cardio. Get a cheap rowing machine too, 10/15 minutes of that is good as well. 

Little things start to add up. Join a rec league for whatever sport you enjoy. Whatever you ENJOY doing so you're likely to keep up the routine. 

I went from size 36 jeans to 28-30's but I lost muscle mass in the process so I wouldn't recommend what I did. but giving up on drinking my calories with with sodas was a part of it and don't fool yourself diet drinks are for weak kneed bitches

Think of it would you rather..... drink a soda/pop or eat a steak? and each time I successfully left out sugar drinks I rewarded myself with a good meal. and FYI my last soda was in june

edit: and juices are almost as bad as soft drinks avoid them as much as possible, learn to love tea/coffee