i am not going to sleep today

origx36

Sleep is for the weak.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I used to be like that then I got old, I can't seem to do it anymore because it messes me up lol

Old age is not fun :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

i just tried to not sleep like a month ago so i went the whole night playing games and on forums. the next day feels so long. people say that days pass by fast but when u r awake the ful 24h u will see how long days really are

BLAOW!!!!

I used to be like that then I got old, I can't seem to do it anymore because it messes me up lol

Old age is not fun :P

Lol u always speak of ur age as if u r some kind of senior lol. Im too old for this! Haha. You are 24 ffs that is still young, get yourself together man!

BLAOW!!!!

Lol u always speak of ur age as if u r some kind of senior lol. Im too old for this! Haha. You are 24 ffs that is still young, get yourself together man!

I know but I need my sleep :P

A full day job hunting sure takes it out of you in exhaustion and frustration, anyone doing the same will know exactly what I mean lol

But 24 is old damnit, I may as well be a pensioner

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I know but I need my sleep :P

A full day job hunting sure takes it out of you in exhaustion and frustration, anyone doing the same will know exactly what I mean lol

But 24 is old damnit, I may as well be a pensioner

How is it old? I know a lot of people around 28 years old and the are still adventurous and wild and living life at its fullest. And i am 15 and my life fucking sucks *cries*

BLAOW!!!!

How is it old? I know a lot of people around 28 years old and the are still adventurous and wild and living life at its fullest. And i am 15 and my life fucking sucks *cries*

I'm adventurous, yesterday I kicked bull in the googly bits :P jk

Also how does your life suck, you're 15, wait till you have to pay bills and so on :P

vsauce is awsome!

i wont sleep now! :( i hate you! u ruined my childhood

BLAOW!!!!

I'm adventurous, yesterday I kicked bull in the googly bits :P jk

Also how does your life suck, you're 15, wait till you have to pay bills and so on :P

Ah yes life only gets shittier and shitter

BLAOW!!!!

Ah yes life only gets shittier and shitter

Well not necessarily, only when you're in a crippled country and unemployed :P

Well not necessarily, only when you're in a crippled country and unemployed :P

im in a crippled country and unemployed :P

BLAOW!!!!

The uk right hahahaha

no but keep guessing lol

BLAOW!!!!

im in a crippled country and unemployed :P

But you're 15 so it doesn't count yet, get to my age and watch the years slip by, it starts to get a little worrying which is why I'm going to join the RAF if these apprenticeships don't go anywhere.

But you're 15 so it doesn't count yet, get to my age and watch the years slip by, it starts to get a little worrying which is why I'm going to join the RAF if these apprenticeships don't go anywhere.

lol ok im gona go sleep now lol GOOD NIGHT

BLAOW!!!!

lol ok im gona go sleep now lol GOOD NIGHT

Good night, pleasent dreams lol

Good night, pleasent dreams lol

Yes im gona have dreams from that website, decapitations,executions,halds split in hal, torn off body parts. very pleasent indeed

BLAOW!!!!

Yes im gona have dreams from that website, decapitations,executions,halds split in hal, torn off body parts. very pleasent indeed

eww gross, well pleasent nightmares then lol

I literally came on here to post this thread, I see you guys are a step ahead of me :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I literally came on here to post this thread, I see you guys are a step ahead of me :D

If you went to bed when supposed to and not stay up all night playing video games or whatever then you might have got here first :P

None of you know what feeling old is until you have deployed to a combat zone.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

None of you know what feeling old is until you have deployed to a combat zone.

Good point but I may be in the future if I get into the air force though won't be fighting as such, I'm an engineer so I'll fight with a socket set