Most likely the most worthless argument

Starelementpoke

301 replies?

TL;DR :P

You know what it is all about too..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm amazed how smooth his GTA IV was running. Mine runs like shit.

It's the GPU that makes the difference more than anything

No it doesn't. Good CPU matters more, because minimum framerates matter more than average fps. And AMD CPU's have shit min. fps.

Also, that guy "Haze" is pissing me off so I stopped looking. What an absolute cretin.

GTA IV for on low looks horrible. 

The PS3 did a better job than that.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

xD God that was quite funny as I am running a FX-6300 and have had no issues running any game at 1080P and I don't care about 1440P or 4K as when I have the money to spend on a new monitor my PC Will be upgraded too xD

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

It's the GPU that makes the difference more than anything

Which is why iam waiting for Pascal before I buy a new PC.

Then I will get either Skylake or Cannonlake CPU - just depends on whats available at the time of the Next GPU's

No it doesn't. Good CPU matters more, because minimum framerates matter more than average fps. And AMD CPU's have shit min. fps.

Also, that guy "Haze" is pissing me off so I stopped looking. What an absolute cretin.

Its all about avg fps you Intel fangirl ROFL

Think I'm gonna put you on my ignorelist, like most people in this community. Ass

Suprised i havent ignored you already.