paypal takes so long to transfer money from bank account to paypal?

Gentlekatt

Hello guys so i wanted to add funds from my bank account and stuff to my paypal and im still waiting for money to appear on my paypal balance when i did it yesterday can someone tell me wtf :\

Your bank has to approve the transfer first, obviously...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

up to 8 days as far as I know

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

It takes 5-7 days, or at least in the UK it does. (If you don't do it yourself and PayPal does it that is). 

EDIT: If you have access to online banking you can transfer the funds yourself and i believe that is instant, up to a couple of hours transfer time. 

Your bank has to approve the transfer first, obviously...

up to 8 days as far as I know

It takes 5-7 days, or at least in the UK it does. (If you don't do it yourself and PayPal does it that is). 

EDIT: If you have access to online banking you can transfer the funds yourself and i believe that is instant, up to a couple of hours transfer time. 

damn so long are there any solutions to fast it up alittle bit?

No, you can't. Their system needs time to process. I guess it should be there tomorrow. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

No.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

No, you can't. Their system needs time to process. I guess it should be there tomorrow. 

does it take so long for you to guys cuz im scared that i type that bank account wrong that you have to transfer money to i think its called paysafe adn then it transfers money to you 

does it take so long for you to guys cuz im scared that i type that bank account wrong that you have to transfer money to i think its called paysafe adn then it transfers money to you 

Did you do it online? Go to your Bank Account, Press CTRL+F and enter the bank account number from Paypal. If everything is yellow, you entered the right one. I use a credit card, so it is instance on the account.  I wouldn't recommend paysafe, I find their fees overpriced. 

like this:

a0bf78157a.png

Did you do it online? Go to your Bank Account, Press CTRL+F and enter the bank account number from Paypal. If everything is yellow, you entered the right one. I use a credit card, so it is instance on the account.  I wouldn't recommend paysafe, I find their fees overpriced. 

like this:

a0bf78157a.png

wait what do i do to make it without fees and yes its yellowed :\

wait what do i do to make it without fees and yes its yellowed :\

Sorry I should explain that more. Using the paysafe card itself should not cost you any fees. If you register for an accont at paysafe, for example if you want the rest on the card to go on your bank account, they will put you into a monthly subscription. I almost got tricked into that, so I am just boycotting that company completely. Just don't make an paysafe account.

Sorry I should explain that more. Using the paysafe card itself should not cost you any fees. If you register for an accont at paysafe, for example if you want the rest on the card to go on your bank account, they will put you into a monthly subscription. I almost got tricked into that, so I am just boycotting that company completely. Just don't make an paysafe account.

i didnt make account but it requires for me to send money to them so they could transfer it to paypal :\

this is one of the reasons why bitcoin was made so we dont have to go through this. trouble is getting people to start actually using it.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I have my PayPal setup as a direct debit agreement including my bank card so my transfers are instant payments. You may be using an eCheque in which case I feel for you.

i didnt make account but it requires for me to send money to them so they could transfer it to paypal :\

wait, wat? You buy the paysafe card in stores or at a gasstation.

I have my PayPal setup as a direct debit agreement including my bank card so my transfers are instant payments. You may be using an eCheque in which case I feel for you.

wait, wat? You buy the paysafe card in stores or at a gasstation.

i know you can instantly pay by paypal and it automaticly take money from your debit or credit card but i want to add money to my paypal balance in which case i have to pay it o paysafe and then tehy transfer money to my balance

Hello guys so i wanted to add funds from my bank account and stuff to my paypal and im still waiting for money to appear on my paypal balance when i did it yesterday can someone tell me wtf :\

Ok I work for a bank. Did it debit from your account? Bank might be sending a check to paypal for the transfer. Checks go through the federal reserve f your in the USA and that can delay it as well. The bank will also borrow those funds and make money off of it.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Ok I work for a bank. Did it debit from your account? Bank might be sending a check to paypal for the transfer. Checks go through the federal reserve f your in the USA and that can delay it as well. The bank will also borrow those funds and make money off of it.

Instant where I live, atleast last time I transferred money.

i dont understand what do you mean?

Instant where I live, atleast last time I transferred money.

can you tech me how to do it cuz i might not know how to do it :(

Link your debit card to paypal and choose that as the method of payment instead. That's what I do. Or use google wallet. It's a little faster.

Link your debit card to paypal and choose that as the method of payment instead. That's what I do. Or use google wallet. It's a little faster.

i linked my debit card and in my country google wallet insnt allowed :(

i linked my debit card and in my country google wallet insnt allowed :(

What are you trying to do? When you purchase something via paypal you have an option to choose what funds you use. In your case you should select your debit card then paypal will make the transaction but your card/bank will fund the transaction.