US- Bestbuy 120mm PWM fans $2.99

dylan43270

They are having a clearance on their house brand of fans. Have no idea how good they are. They are apparently 1200rpm, have 44 cfm, and is

23.5dBA maximum noise level. Just bought a couple since Hyperboreas are currently $12 a piece right now.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

They are having a clearance on their house brand of fans. Have no idea how good they are. They are apparently 1200rpm, have 44 cfm, and is

23.5dBA maximum noise level. Just bought a couple since Hyperboreas are currently $12 a piece right now.

I believe Cooler Master is the OEM for the fans. So they should be good.

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W

they look super generic, buy who knows, maybe they actually perform well. Not a bad price at all.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

23.5dBA maximum noise level

For quiet operation.

MAXIMUM NOISE.photo.jpg

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Thanks for sharing ill buy one let you guys know if its any good.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

23.5dBA maximum noise level

For quiet operation.

MAXIMUM NOISE.photo.jpg

23.5 dBa isn't too bad.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

23.5 dBa isn't too bad.

I can run my Phanteks at 1200rpm and it wont make 19.5dB and it pushes triple the air.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

These might be a nice buy.  They look very similar to the Cooler Master Blade Master 120mms, which are some extraordinary fans.  The curvature of the blade is different, but other than that, the resemblance is striking.  The stats are very far apart, but the design looks very similar.

cooler_master_blade_master_92mm_black.jp

9462654_sa.jpg

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I can run my Phanteks at 1200rpm and it wont make 19.5dB and it pushes triple the air.

I am guessing that would be a 140mm fan, which can push out more air efficiently. It may be double, but not triple the air. 23.5 dBa is still considered to be whisper quiet.

These might be a nice buy.  They look very similar to the Cooler Master Blade Master 120mms, which are some extraordinary fans.  The curvature of the blade is different, but other than that, the resemblance is striking.  The stats are very far apart, but the design looks very similar.

cooler_master_blade_master_92mm_black.jp

9462654_sa.jpg

They look almost exactly like these, but are PWM, ball bearing, and slightly louder.

anyone know if these are any good they definitely are cheap :D

i bought one for a quick replacement fan for my case 2 years ago and ran my system almost 24/7 and it held up fine till i got some noctuas

They look almost exactly like these, but are PWM, ball bearing, and slightly louder.

Oh yea. Those are the ones.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I could buy four and the cut the ends off and make them into "fan" fans for the desktop during the horrid summer days! ;D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm tempted to buy like 100 and sell them

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

i don't care how good, seeing as how with this im going to finally be able to make my fan wall (5 wide, 5 tall), at this price it is finally possible.

Nothing to see here, move along

USA is getting back to having awesome deals that I want.  Good old USA.  

Unfortunately since 9/11 I haven't been able to go across the border here since they now require a passport and I am not spending money on that crap to just go over the river.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S