i watch this dude on twitch and heres his specs

*GeForce GTX770 OC

*Intel Core i7-5820k

*16GB DDR4 2400hz Ram

he plays dayz and will literally get around 25 fps in towns and stuff. that pc is godly so is the low fps because of dayz or his pc?????

I think it has to do with the fact that DayZ is still horribly optimized. 

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

yeah dayz has a really bad optimization problem i guess that i what people should except for buying a early access beta

Yes Arma III is optimized. I run it at 55-70 Fps on Ultra with my overclocked GTX 970. Even in DayZ I have an average of 30-40 FPS, sometimes it drops like crazy.

Processor: Intel i7-4790K *4,8GHz  Graphics card: MSI GTX 980Ti  Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Vii Hero RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb PSU: Evga SuperNova G2 750W Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD & Seagate Barracuda 1TB Chassis: Corsair 750D Monitor: ASUS Rog Swift PG278Q

DayZ runs om crappy, out dated engine that needs strong single core performance.

dayz is very cpu bound but only on a single core. so no matter what you throw at it it still sucks.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

i watch this dude on twitch and heres his specs

*GeForce GTX770 OC

*Intel Core i7-5820k

*16GB DDR4 2400hz Ram

he plays dayz and will literally get around 25 fps in towns and stuff. that pc is godly so is the low fps because of dayz or his pc?????

its dayz, it would run better on a haswell cpu,4 core cpu, i optimized my game an have 30-45 fps in cities on same gpu and i5 4690K 4.4 ghz

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes Arma III is optimized. I run it at 55-70 Fps on Ultra with my overclocked GTX 970. Even in DayZ I have an average of 30-40 FPS, sometimes it drops like crazy.

go to an altis life server

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yeah dayz has a really bad optimization problem i guess that i what people should except for buying a early access beta

alpha

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dayz is very cpu bound but only on a single core. so no matter what you throw at it it still sucks.

Time to pull out the Pentium. Kappa

thats a good framerate if he is streaming without a secondary pc to capture

Its all about those volumetric clouds

go to an altis life server

I play on them regularly, how come? There is no FPS changes from the Epoch for instance. 

Processor: Intel i7-4790K *4,8GHz  Graphics card: MSI GTX 980Ti  Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Vii Hero RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb PSU: Evga SuperNova G2 750W Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD & Seagate Barracuda 1TB Chassis: Corsair 750D Monitor: ASUS Rog Swift PG278Q

It's not.

Just because you run it welll doesn't mean it's optimised.

To OP: Dude if you need tips, I know tweaks to make that 25fps to 45fps like I did.

It's a demanding game with HUGE map and great graphics, I think the issue is your hardware - not Bohemia Inc.  -_-

It's a demanding game with HUGE map and great graphics, I think the issue is your hardware - not Bohemia Inc.  -_-

not demanding, runs like ass crack is better.

Great graphics? No

Good graphics for a shitty engine? Yes

I had an overclocked i5 and a GTX 970 and still can't run it over 25 FPS in cities unless I perform tweaks.

The fact you think it is the hardware makes me laugh.

I play on them regularly, how come? There is no FPS changes from the Epoch for instance.

epoch is very good optimized 50 cities 60++ everywhere else

On altislife 30-45 depends how much people on and how good the server is etc.

specs on my profile, i allso tweaked the settings and startup parameters

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not demanding, runs like ass crack is better.

Great graphics? No

Good graphics for a shitty engine? Yes

I had an overclocked i5 and a GTX 970 and still can't run it over 25 FPS in cities unless I perform tweaks.

The fact you think it is the hardware makes me laugh.

Laugh all you want. But the truth is as it is.. 

Laugh all you want. But the truth is as it is..

I give all facts.

His build is more than enough to Max any game out yet not dayz or arma 3.

You pulled your facts from your ass.

The truth is that the game is poorly optimized. 

Even someone running a 4790k OC'd at 5ghz with 3-way SLI 980's will still get shit FPS due to the game being shit. 

The game is not even demanding and it suffers heavily to keep up at decent framerate throughout itself.

It is the game's fault therefore the greedy developers' fault!

Your specs are excellent but the game not.

Follow a guy to modify some stuff in the CFG. Don't except getting a very good frame rate in Elektro, Cherno etc..