Revolutionary F-35 Joint Strike Fighter pilot's smart helmet will cost more than a house ($770,000)

Good luck on the no wars part, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last major manned fighter bomber design the US undertakes. 

1132701000.jpg

a big bebop drone? lol

a big bebop drone? lol

slightly more advanced than that...

http://theaviationist.com/2014/08/18/x-47-operates-alongside-f18/

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

was just messing there  :D

i do follow on latest news regarding f-35 and it's large amount of errors and whatnot...business insider: military & defense..

hmmm the aviationist is usually linked there, but it seems the site is blocked now in the office..  :(

on topic: no matter how much this thing costs, a certain red country will just copy the design and make something that'll cost cheaper  :D

I know a lot about aviation and technical stuff about airplanes, im studing as a pilot and I even give classes about that to kids (RCAC)

Well i don't know basically anything about planes, but my uncle is an aircraft technician in the RAAF and is pretty excited to be working on them in a year or two. He acted like they were amazing.

Edit: not saying your wrong or anything but is there any chance your being a little harsh? like if there as bad as you say why would people buy it? 

Well i don't know basically anything about planes, but my uncle is an aircraft technician in the RAAF and is pretty excited to be working on them in a year or two. He acted like they were amazing.

Edit: not saying your wrong or anything but is there any chance your being a little harsh? like if there as bad as you say why would people buy it? 

there is a lot of hype around them because they are new, and lat gen aircrafts are getting really old. the problem is, as time passes, the f35 becomes more and more expensive. im happy for your uncle, working on those jets must be amazing. but I see it up to more of a pilot's point of view. id rather have 2 engines, to cover my A$$ if one fails, and have a simple desing (compared to the very expensive and complicated desing of the vertical takeoff f35b)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004