Me and a Girl

Ceatra

Soooo... How should I begin?

Ok... Now there's a girl I really like, but really... And, well, when she heard that I liked her she refused to talk to me, for like 1 and a half YEAR... I was always trying and trying but she didn't wanted to talk to me so I told her that I don't like her anymore and now she lets me talk to her... Weird

Another thing is that most times when I look at her she seems sad but I don't have enough courage to talk to her and the problem is that she is always with her friends, so it's pretty hard...

I also heard that her father died when she was 5 now shes 13 and I'm 13...

I just want to know why she did that to me. Shes pretty fun and friendly (like me) and she Is kinda shy (like me) After a while that I told her that I didn't like her anymore she asked a friend of mine if I still liked her (he knows what is going on) of course he said no. She asked multiple times so I told my friend to ask her if she likes me when he asked her, her face turned red but she didn't said No, soo... What is going on... Help me please... Im desperate :'(

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Maybe due to what happened she is not open to relationships, maybe she doesn't want to be hurt again. Maybe she just doesn't want anything to do with you past a platonic level.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Ok... Now there's a girl I really like, but really... And, well, when she heard that I liked her she refused to talk to me, for like 1 and a half YEAR... I was always trying and trying but she didn't wanted to talk to me so I told her that I don't like her anymore and now she lets me talk to her... Weird

Another thing is that most times when I look at her she seems sad but I don't have enough courage to talk to her and the problem is that she is always with her friends, so it's pretty hard...

I just want to know why she did that to me. Shes pretty fun and friendly (like me) and she Is kinda shy (like me) After a while that I told her that I didn't like her anymore she asked a friend of mine if I still liked her (he knows what is going on) of course he said no. She asked multiple times so I told my friend to ask her if she likes me when he asked her, her face turned red but she didn't said No, soo... What is going on... Help me please... Im desperate :'(

dont be bitch and ask her Kappa.

all jokes aside, just talk to her more often.

Teenage mind games dude. Don't try and understand it, its a very confusing path with no rational rhyme or reason. However try to muster up the courage to ask her how she feels. Forget liking her and being in a relationship focus on being friends first and if you two connect then it will progress as it is meant to.

heres some helpful advice from a 13 year old to solve said problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icGN07Ecnjs

Am i immature?

I saw this coming... Made me laugh tho thanks :)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Teenage mind games dude. Don't try and understand it, its a very confusing path with no rational rhyme or reason. However try to muster up the courage to ask her how she feels. Forget liking her and being in a relationship focus on being friends first and if you two connect then it will progress as it is meant to.

It's pretty hard to talk to her she is always with her female friends... And they are stupid... There was a time that she told that friend she wouldn't talk to me in front of her female friends...

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

This aint no blind dating service so get back out there and get to know her more :/

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

shes 13 and I'm 13...

I came here with advice I am no longer at liberty to share.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

This aint no blind dating service so get back out there and get to know her more :/

Her female friends, she's always with them... And they are stupid

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

I came here with advice I am no longer at liberty to share.

Why?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

I don't think she wants a relationship at 13, or she doesn't want her family to know or whatever, goes on at my school all the time, just talk to her, eventually she'll "like" u

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

focus on school. she has absolutely nothing that you need. wait a couple more years till you are old enough to drive then maybe you can get a handy J in the back seat of a car. 

Her female friends, she's always with them... And they are stupid

when shes not with them....

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Why?

I probably shouldn't say...

For legal reasons.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

when she heard that I liked her she refused to talk to me, for like 1 and a half YEAR... 

I know it's a hard thing to accept but it sounds like she's just not into you. :0/

I'm not sure that that's got anything to do with it? :0/

But seriously, I know it's hard (believe me) but it sounds like she just isn't into you. She probably kept out of your way because she didn't want to have to turn you down. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS BUCKLE YOUR DAMNED SEATBELTS THIS IS THE RETURN OF SWNDLR THE LOVE GURU SO SIT BACK AND EMBRACE THE FUCKIN LOVE

ok, so from what im guessing youre in grade 8 or near that, yes? so basically you guys arent that old, MEANING that she could be going through them changes that you speak of with your parents. imo one day at lunch or after school or something like that, just walk over to her (preferably when shes alone, or if not, then ask her to come aside with you) and ask her what tf is wrong and why she doesnt wanna talk. stuff like "why dont you want a relationship", "is it just me", "did i do something or did something happen?" and ya know stuff like that

basically ask her if she likes you as a friend or if she doesnt wanna be friends and all that good stuff

to be continued.... i have english hw, that should speak for itself.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

It's pretty hard to talk to her she is always with her female friends... And they are stupid... There was a time that she told that friend she wouldn't talk to me in front of her female friends...

There's two options at that point, ignore the friends when you talk to her. Pretend they aren't there. Or, try making friends with her friends, even if it seems you don't like them now try getting to know them a bit more. Not only will it make it easier for you to talk to the girl you are interested in they will also be able to put in a good word about you as well as making a relationship easier as it eliminates conflict about her friends and you.

when shes not with them....

Very, very rare if they aren't all together (6 total, yep) then she goes with one friend, and just one of her female friends helped me and that the only one I can trust, but still I don't have enough courage... Fuck me :(

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Very, very rare if they aren't all together (6 total, yep) then she goes with one friend, and just one of her female friends helped me and that the only one I can trust, but still I don't have enough courage... Fuck me :(

How did she help you?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

How did she help you?

Like saying some stuff to her or trying to bring her to place where whe where alone...

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Like saying some stuff to her or trying to bring her to place where whe where alone...

How did that go? Did the girl you like want to meet that way? What did she tell you after she tried to arrange that?

don't you have better things to do at 13?  I mean WTF is the point of having a GF at that age >.>

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Maybe due to what happened she is not open to relationships, maybe she doesn't want to be hurt again. Maybe she just doesn't want anything to do with you past a plutonic level.

platonic*

he's not a planet

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

How did that go? Did the girl you like want to meet that way? What did she tell you after she tried to arrange that?

Well, she didn't want to. I told her multiple times I wouldn't talk about anything surrounding Love, just wanted to start a friendly relationship, but she even refused to that :(

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler