Mouse advice: no index finger

vman363
Go to solution Solved by TAK,

Hey! I need an advice about a mouse!

I am looking to buy a mouse (I will use it for games and Photoshop and other things) but I have one problem: I am missing an an index finger on my right hand (and I am right handed). I am looking at Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse and I was wondering if someone who has this mouse can try to use it using their middle finger for the left button and ring finger for the right button and let me know how comfortable you will find it! Or could anyone suggest a mouse that would be good for in my case! I prefer  a wireless mouse since I will used it with a laptop but I am open for wired option too! Many thanks!!!

It looks similar in shape to a G402 (which I have) and with your requirements, it feels ok to me.

Well I'm sorry to hear for your problems. Anyways, no mouse will be easy to use without an index finger, the best you can do is that you can choose a mouse that has a small distance between the left and right mouse buttons

edit: I have the g502 and tried using it witout my index finger and it was ok so I woudl give the g602 a go, you can always return it 

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Well... my G700 would definitely be usable with 3rd and 4th fingers.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Hey! I need an advice about a mouse!

I am looking to buy a mouse (I will use it for games and Photoshop and other things) but I have one problem: I am missing an an index finger on my right hand (and I am right handed). I am looking at Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse and I was wondering if someone who has this mouse can try to use it using their middle finger for the left button and ring finger for the right button and let me know how comfortable you will find it! Or could anyone suggest a mouse that would be good for in my case! I prefer  a wireless mouse since I will used it with a laptop but I am open for wired option too! Many thanks!!!

I just tried that with my DeathAdder, which works surprisingly well.

And if it works with a DeathAdder, it should work pretty much with every mouse.

I don't own that mouse, I have the g700s. With your missing index finger, is the distance from your ring to your thumb the same, or is it shorter because of the lack of finger? Also, have you tried flip-flopping hands? it took me a couple months, but now with any normal mouse (g700s is shaped to only fit right hand) I can switch which hand uses the mouse.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

honestly any mouse will do, all it takes is a little getting used to, but its not a difficult task.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

The distance between thumb and ring fingers is the same and I definitely cant use a mouse with my left hand! I did that for a couple of month when my right hand was healing a couple years ago after I cut off my index finger and I did'n't get used to it!

And thanks for the previous posts, it looks like the G602 should work fine!