video request:

A multipart series on air conditioning. It is essential in this day and age, and it is crazy that nobody else has covered it. The first two could be:

1. A round up of the latest and greatest in portable and static air conditioning units
  2. A study into how much air conditioning improves productivity in an office environment

I see why this would be important to people in hot areas. Do it but not in a multi-part series. People that are not in offices and are simply into tech still want some videos.

A multipart series on air conditioning. It is essential in this day and age, and it is crazy that nobody else has covered it. The first two could be:

1. A round up of the latest and greatest in portable and static air conditioning units
  2. A study into how much air conditioning improves productivity in an office environment

You aren't an LTT employee under a fake account are you? :P

Ahhh, but it would also cost some money up front and could significantly affect the electric bill of the office..

We would ideally need some sort of in-depth analysis comparing the productivity increase and the expense increase. Prefferably this would be a multi-part video with at least 5 parts (not including a, b, and c supgroups), spread out over a 14-month period and teasers at random times in various unrelated videos. Linus should probably also hire at least four new employees to work entirely on this project, for the best possible analysis of the data.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Ahhh, but it would also cost some money up front and could significantly affect the electric bill of the office..

We would ideally need some sort of in-depth analysis comparing the productivity increase and the expense increase. Prefferably this would be a multi-part video with at least 5 parts (not including a, b, and c supgroups), spread out over a 14-month period and teasers at random times in various interviews. Linus should probably also hire at least two new employees to work entirely on this project, for the best possible analysis of the data.

Yes well luckily he has an audience that will get their parents to give him money whenever he creates a gofundme or kickstarter campaign.

Agreed on your second point as well. It would be really interesting to see the effect that air conditioning has on an existing office without AC. It truly is one of those technologies where there is no real alternative.

I have whole home so this is irrelevant to me.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This might not be in their general interest that much. If you want good review/comparison, look out for magazines specializing on large consumer tech like TVs and stuff.

Maybe tech quickie on basic terminology would do.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yes. Do it. But not the multi-part thingimajiggler.

What do you mean? Do you not like multi-part episodes? I think that they are... [Comment to be continued in part 2 (out of 5)].

What do you mean? Do you not like multi-part episodes? I think that they are... [Comment to be continued in part 2 (out of 5)].

I don't like them at all. I don't get the need for them. They make everything last for ages and it gets really anticlimatic after a while when you wait for the next one. :P

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I don't like them at all. I don't get the need for them. They make everything last for ages and it gets really anticlimatic after a while when you wait for the next one. :P

At least we know that the third scrapyard build video SHOULD be out by the next week. At least they don't have the problem with those videos as they had with the whole-room water cooling videos. Where they actually had to go back and finish the loop a couple of months later.