megab2000

At the moment I am currently using this build:

Mobo: Intel Desktop Board DH87MC LGA1150 socket - PCI Express 2.0 x2

Psu: Pure power L8 600w

Cpu: Intel core i7 4790k

Memory: Kingston Value Ram 8gb 1600mhz ddr3

Hard Drive: Western digital caviar black 1tb 3.5" internal hard drive

Gpu: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970

Adapter thing (dont know what it does lol): Tp link tl WN881ND wireless N300 PCI Express Adapter

Mouse: Mad Catz Rat 9 Wireless Gaming Mouse

Mouspad: Steelseries QCK+ Soft

Keyboard: Steelseries Apex

Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro

Monitor 1: Prolite E2480HS

Monitor 2: Prolite E2480HS

Ive come to a point where i have the urge to upgrade something (i waste a lot of money) but i have no idea what to spend it on.

Tbh im looking a bit at getting a new mouse because mine is starting to bug out a bit but its not for certain. Also maybe a new keyboard as I have heard that mechanical keys do a lot for gaming.

What do you think i should be upgrading? Or maybe even get an ssd? Will an ssd make that much of a difference on my gaming life?

Thanks in advance for your help! All replies will be taken into account!!!

get an SSD 

EDIT: if you want get second GPU cross bridge but if you are not lagging in your games i wont spend the money, wait till you need to upgrade. 

an ssd would a lot to small quality of life things, after that id say get a nicer mobo, for some OCing.. and a cpu cooler, of course :P

Welcome to the forums! Don't forget to follow you topics :) @megab2000

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

get an SSD 

EDIT: if you want get another GPU but if you are not lagging in your games i wont spend the money, wait till you need to upgrade. 

an ssd would a lot to small quality of life things, after that id say get a nicer mobo, for some OCing.. and a cpu cooler, of course :P

Yes, I agree. Get an SSD. Also, maybe get water-cooling if you want.

Later you can upgrade to Skylake.

Yes, I agree. Get an SSD. Also, maybe get water-cooling if you want.

Later you can upgrade to Skylake.

To be honest  i see this cpu lasting good while, if its for gaming. An upgrade would be the yen after. Unless OP wants bleeding edge. 

To be honest  i see this cpu lasting good while, if its for gaming. An upgrade would be the yen after. Unless OP wants bleeding edge.

At the moment my computer is running perfectly fine. The only problem is the internet lol but i dont believe i can fix that without getting a better internet provider :P what will an ssd actually help with when im gaming?

dont spend money if you dont need to ;) 

At the moment my computer is running perfectly fine. The only problem is the internet lol but i dont believe i can fix that without getting a better internet provider :P what will an ssd actually help with when im gaming?

No, it will make your computer load up faster, i man FASTER! same with games they will LOAD faster if you decide to install them on the SSD. 

You sound like my parents saying that :P were humans!!! We have the urge to get the latest stuff!!!!

No, it will make your computer load up faster, i man FASTER! same with games they will LOAD faster if you decide to install them on the SSD.

Is it possible to speed up internet connection by using something external to the pc? Like a better adapter? (If thats even what an adapter is for)

Ok i know and everyone else here probably know that you need an ssd so go with 240gb or more ssd.

(i know from experience ssd wil change your pc forever

Ok i know and everyone else here probably know that you need an ssd so go with 240gb or more ssd.

(i know from experience ssd wil change your pc forever

120 GB is fine as well but only store you OS on it, and one or 2 games that you play vary often 

Is it possible to speed up internet connection by using something external to the pc? Like a better adapter? (If thats even what an adapter is for)

if you connect via WIFI, switching to a Ethernet cord will make your speed a bit faster. but getting a better ISP or better plane is the best way to go. Currently i have 30 down 5 up with unlimited for about 85$ a month. but no adapter can speed up your internet faster then what your plan provides 

Ok well thanks for all the help people. Looks like i will be on my hunt for a good priced ssd card! 'And maybe an nzxt case just cause they look sexy'

It won't increase you're gaming fps. So don't get that idea in your head :P 

It's more of a quality of life thing. You could put your OS on it, and get very quick boot up speeds, or other programs. A program on an ssd will be much snappier and have significantly after loading times.

In games your loading times will be cut down significantly.  

Glad you agree ;) 

Although i do think that a better board to get some nice OCing going is also a very good option.