My fishes stopped dying .worth reading thread .

OCing Noob

Hi

As few of you know i've posted a thread about my fishes dying for no reason . but i figured it out and now they are safe but i want to share this with all of you coz i think 90% of didn't think of this cause .

So fishes stopped dying ....Huraaaaaa....now let me give you important information about that what was causing it . The "fuckin micro wave"  do you believe that ? no right ...but yes it was that.

Microwave is placed right next to the fish tank . whenever i used . microwaves spread and cross the glass and hit fish inside it and burn internal organs of them so they slow died :( this mystery was solved by one of my friends in USA he is a Scientist when i told him about this and he said first of all take a wide angle pic and of that area and send me . he spotted microwave and almost shouted on skype . Throw that killer somewhere else its killing them ...

How it kills .

we normally think waves are beamed towards food but no the microwave generator inside it generates the waves and not all are beamed but 30% of them spread and manage to cross the metal box 360 degree . which can be harmful for us too .

he said whenever you put something in it put the timer and go atleast 10 feet from it . when it stops then go closer and take out whatever is in it. for confirmation of virus of any other cause i didn't threw the dead fish out .i took my microscope and analyzed the fishes he was right . there are signs of burning inside poor little fishes .....

i'm upset now very upset actually coz i think i've killed innocent living being coz of my negligence .... i can't even focus on anything .

do i need to consult  with some psychologist or not ? coz its fucking my brain and i'm feeling kinda guilty . :(

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

do i need to consult  with some psychologist or not ? coz its fucking my brain and i'm feeling kinda guilty . :(

Er it's a fish...

There's a reason why microwaves have to pass strict certification tests to ensure that the radiation levels aren't harmful to humans. Its not surprising that they'd still be able to harm smaller animals. That being said, if you feel you need to consult a psychologist because of this, by all means do what you need to do. Just remember that its just fish, unless you're a strict vegetarian there's a good chance you've been eating much more intelligent forms of life.

You didn't know how a microwave worked. Don't blame yourself. At least you learned with fish and not with putting your kid's bed next to it.

If you really can't get your mind off it, go see a counselor. You aren't a bad person (at least based off this post) and I doubt you would purposely kill anything. If you want to really feel guilty, think of all the bugs we step on on a daily basis. Just walking through the grass means countless bugs die.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Er it's a fish...

yeah it was a fish . can't speak can't beat me for my act can't tell me what is harming it . just a fish right ? IT WAS ALIVE my friend . i'm not a weak person . i'm a war veteran . i've killed alot of terrorists but fishes was innocent yet not able to complain ones they slowly and silently died coz of my hot pizza ?????

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

You didn't know how a microwave worked. Don't blame yourself. At least you learned with fish and not with putting your kid's bed next to it.

If you really can't get your mind off it, go see a counselor. You aren't a bad person (at least based off this post) and I doubt you would purposely kill anything. If you want to really feel guilty, think of all the bugs we step on on a daily basis. Just walking through the grass means countless bugs die.

it was helpful .

i'm upset now very upset actually coz i think i've killed innocent living being coz of my negligence .... i can't even focus on anything .

Never went fishing? There isn't a lot of difference.

You didn't know anyway and the other fishes are safe now so...

The fishes donated their lives for science. Think about all the other fishes you saved!

Edit: Read my sig. kind of fits in here. :D

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

Hey it's stuff that happen, don't worry....

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

The fishes donated their lives for science. Think about all the other fishes you saved!

Edit: Read my sig. kind of fits in here. :D

:D

yeah it was a fish . can't speak can't beat me for my act can't tell me what is harming it . just a fish right ? IT WAS ALIVE my friend . i'm not a weak person . i'm a war veteran . i've killed alot of terrorists but fishes was innocent yet not able to complain ones they slowly and silently died coz of my hot pizza ?????

So catching a fish with a hook through the mouth and pulling it from the water where it can't breathe (fishing) is also wrong? 

So catching a fish with a hook through the mouth and pulling it from the water where it can't breathe (fishing) is also wrong? 

Intentionally killing something you intend to eat, is different from accidentally killing something you do not intend to eat.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Intentionally killing something you intend to eat, is different from accidentally killing something you do not intend to eat.

Fishing doesn't always mean you intend to eat it, I usually release them back when I go fishing.

Man fishing a fully grownup fish and eating it is normal but killing pet fishes not long more then 2 3 inches ......!!!! come one try to understand .

Fishing doesn't always mean you intend to eat it, I usually release them back when I go fishing.

Yeah fishing is about getting the biggest fish in almost all non commercial cases. 

i do it too if i catch fish smaller then a pound .

Yeah fishing is about getting the biggest fish in almost all non commercial cases. 

Where I grew up, that was more about getting the biggest fish so you have more fish to eat. I used to fish, but never ate them. I just thought it was fun, and other people would eat them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs