what lengths would you go to, to work for LMG and why?

Bajantechnician

I live in America, so I can't work for them... Also, I love the show and while it would be nice to meet them, it seems that quite a few people are so starstuck with the LMG cast & crew.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I would do something so crazy it needs a spoiler. ;)

I would send in an application

You're a mad man! Someone call the police!

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

I would probably post a resume in the comments section of every youtube video they upload, with all my personal info included so there's no confusion.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I wouldn't want to. The job isn't that secure, and I doubt they make as much as I will whenever I get an actual job.

meh. 

dunno.

thier structure doesnt flow well with how i work. i couldnt work for LMG. :'c

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Send in a resume. 

ur crazy:)

I would do something so crazy it needs a spoiler. ;)

ur crazy too :)

We'll feckin see if I get beaten up or do the people I threw at ?!?!

wut ? :)

You're a mad man! Someone call the police!

yes, someone call them:)

I would probably post a resume in the comments section of every youtube video they upload, with all my personal info included so there's no confusion.

and have soemone  hack all ur credit cards with all that info ;)

I wouldn't want to. The job isn't that secure, and I doubt they make as much as I will whenever I get an actual job.

the magic is not what they make, but how much they make for "having fun" :)

meh. 

dunno.

thier structure doesnt flow well with how i work. i couldnt work for LMG. :'c

:(

Not many more lengths than I went to to get my current job. An application is a decent place to start.

your also crazy :)

ur crazy:)

ur crazy too :)

wut ? :)

yes, someone call them:)

and have soemone  hack all ur credit cards with all that info ;)

the magic is not what they make, but how much they make for "having fun" :)

:(

your also crazy :)

yeah... im the kinda person that cant work without avery specific list of requirements being met. and there are days where i would show up, start working and just break down. im not a stable person, so... yeah. :/

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Wouldn't go very far maybe just a application.

hah :)

yeah... im the kinda person that cant work without avery specific list of requirements being met. and there are days where i would show up, start working and just break down. im not a stable person, so... yeah. :/

stable? are you missing a leg? probably, then you'd fall over or need crutches:(

I'm pretty sure thats a requirement for the job.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

hah :)

stable? are you missing a leg? probably, then you'd fall over or need crutches:(

i mean mentally... :/

3-ish years of hardcore drugs does some shit to ya. not to mention my ADHD and easily pissed off nature.

if they let me have my own office room/sectioned off, with a skype call to everyone else open all day... maybe...

-Jim Hensen

3-ish years of hardcore drugs does some shit to ya. not to mention my ADHD and easily pissed off nature.

if they let me have my own office room/sectioned off, with a skype call to everyone else open all day... maybe...

Oh...:9 drugs are bad for you...., may i ask what?  maybe though, if you ask nicely theyll let u have a room :)

Resident Transgender and Nintendo Enthusiast

wut

Resident Transgender and Nintendo Enthusiast

wut

born male. identify as female-genderless-fluid. 

and yes. nintendo enthusiast. 

Oh...:9 drugs are bad for you...., may i ask what?  maybe though, if you ask nicely theyll let u have a room :)

just google top 10 most common drugs. 

you'll get a good guesstimate through that. x'D only one i did more than once was weed... 

what got me to stop was not knowing who was standing in the mirror anymore. 

-Jim Hensen

born male. identify as female-genderless-fluid. 

and yes. nintendo enthusiast. 

just google top 10 most common drugs. 

you'll get a good guesstimate through that. x'D only one i did more than once was weed... 

what got me to stop was not knowing who was standing in the mirror anymore. 

female-genderless-fluid.?

nitendo inthusiast :))))

um coke, meth, and heroine?

Thats a good thing though, being able to know who you are..... 

WEED NO GOOT 4 U

Hmm, It would totally be worth spending the rest of my life in some hole where I will never see the day of light again..... (Pentagon hack)

female-genderless-fluid.?

nitendo inthusiast :))))

um coke, meth, and heroine?

Thats a good thing though, being able to know who you are..... 

WEED NO GOOT 4 U

i identify as female most of the time. but prefer to be treated as a feminine genderless individual. i dont wanna be called a woman. or a man. just... a person... who happens to have a femal body..

why is it so hard for the people at dairy queen to treat me right.. ._. ;-; -reference to previous status update-

yee. B)

pretty much. 

yee.

i know. im clean now. :D

-Jim Hensen

Hmm, It would totally be worth spending the rest of my life in some hole where I will never see the day of light again..... (Pentagon hack)

hah, why? you hiding from the gov?

i identify as female most of the time. but prefer to be treated as a feminine genderless individual. i dont wanna be called a woman. or a man. just... a person... who happens to have a femal body..

why is it so hard for the people at dairy queen to treat me right.. ._. ;-; -reference to previous status update-

yee. B)

pretty much. 

yee.

i know. im clean now. :D

:) wait, so your a male, buy have a woman's body?~~ if i understand correctly.... :(

were the drugs like a "gateway" out of depression or something?

do you know how to cook meth? xD , serrously though :)

hah, why? you hiding from the gov?

My thought process was that if I hacked the pentagon, A) I would be bloody impressed with my hacking prowess, and B If I did do it, I think I could count on a single hand the amount of days I would have before having some special forces team drag me off to some hole where I'm only feed a spoonful of rice and a shot of water (on the days they don't forget about me) simply for learning that some senate dude (that is what you guys have over there, right?) has some weird fetish.