Best Power Supply?

Ok so im getting a new PC soon which will be my first however im not exactly sure what brand psu is the best for someone like me. Now im a pretty big Corsair, EVGA, and Razer fanboy however i used to think that corsair psu's were the best mainly because of their name. Could anyone point me out to what they think is a great psu company. I could use anywhere from about 600+ watts for a decent price and i would like a semi or fully modular psu. Anyways it would be very appreciated if you guys could help me out with who to go with. Thanks for the help

CPUi7 4790k (4.0 Ghz)| MotherboardMSI Z97 Gaming-5 ATX LGA1150| RAM: 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro(DDR3-1600, Red 4x4Gb)GPUEVGA GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0| CaseFractal Design Define R5 (Black with Window)| StorageWestern Digital Caviar Blue 1TB and Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD| PSUCorsair HX750i 80+ Platinum| Display(s) Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" CoolingCorsair H100i GTX| Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB| MouseRazer Deathadder Chroma|

EVGA and Corsair make great high end PSUs which are 1200W+

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Ok so im getting a new PC soon which will be my first however im not exactly sure what brand psu is the best for someone like me. Now im a pretty big Corsair, EVGA, and Razer fanboy however i used to think that corsair psu's were the best mainly because of their name. Could anyone point me out to what they think is a great psu company. I could use anywhere from about 600+ watts for a decent price and i would like a semi or fully modular psu. Anyways it would be very appreciated if you guys could help me out with who to go with. Thanks for the help

We need to know what the rest of your build is like, what your budget is, etc..

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

We need to know what the rest of your build is like, what your budget is, etc..

The colorful stuff under my post is my build

CPUi7 4790k (4.0 Ghz)| MotherboardMSI Z97 Gaming-5 ATX LGA1150| RAM: 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro(DDR3-1600, Red 4x4Gb)GPUEVGA GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0| CaseFractal Design Define R5 (Black with Window)| StorageWestern Digital Caviar Blue 1TB and Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD| PSUCorsair HX750i 80+ Platinum| Display(s) Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" CoolingCorsair H100i GTX| Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB| MouseRazer Deathadder Chroma|

I would say EVGA. I got a 750w broonze for like $45 !!! And it works. I mean what else can I say. Perfect for two lowish power graphics cards. 

basically corsair, seagate and be quiet! gold+ is the way to go.

Seagate don't make psu's. You mean Seasonic ?

The EVGA Supernova G2 850W is currently on offer for $94.99 after rebate.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438018&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Seagate don't make psu's. You mean Seasonic ?

Right

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Ok, wasn't sure if you were replacing the PSU in that build, or making an entirely new one.  I would go with an EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750/850W PSU.  I own one, and it is incredible.  Has everything you could possibly want out of a high end PSU without breaking the bank, and comes with a 10 year warranty, backed by EVGA.  $95 for the 850W is an amazing price.  Buy it and don't look back.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Grab an EVGA G2 series. The 750 and 850 have fairly regular rebates that bring them down to fantastic prices. Newegg has one for the G2 850 at the moment that someone recommend earlier. I've seen the 750 go as low as $60 within the last 2 months, but $80 is a regular sale price for it (after MIR).

You're already a fanboy. Convincing you to buy an EVGA PSU should be pretty easy. xD

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Grab an EVGA G2 series. The 750 and 850 have fairly regular rebates that bring them down to fantastic prices. Newegg has one for the G2 850 at the moment that someone recommend earlier. I've seen the 750 go as low as $60 within the last 2 months, but $80 is a regular sale price for it (after MIR).

You're already a fanboy. Convincing you to buy an EVGA PSU should be pretty easy. xD

Haha yea, and actually i have decided to go with the EVGA Supernova NEX 750w 80+ bronze semi modular

Haha yea, and actually i have decided to go with the EVGA Supernova NEX 750w 80+ bronze semi modular

STAHP! If it's not too late...

The NEX series is not very good. They're OK, but they're not very good.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST