R9 290X Running Minecraft Badly (Sad Post :'( CRI CRI)

_JohnB330ci

Wait hang on, I just fiddle around with Mipmap and turned it off and I'm getting 60fps with smooth lighting enabled, so I guess that is good enough for now :) 

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

UPDATE: My Cpu stays around 25% and 7.26GB of Memory is being used and 720mhz Average is being used on the GPU clock? 

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

I don't care what some guy on the internet says when people have proven that ram speed DOES matter in minecraft and I've even tested it myself.

Some Guy? This Is LinusTechTips, and I tend to believe what he says

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

The germans believed and blindly followed hitler, was that right though? You can't live by hiding under, living off and leaching off someone else!

Okay thanks anyway guys, I can play as it is right now :) <3 

The germans believed and blindly followed hitler, was that right though? You can't live by hiding, living off and leaching off under someone else!

STOP ARGUING :( <3 <3 <3 

Everyone has views on everything, doesn't make them right or wrong. NOW! Hush :) 

I don't care what some guy on the internet says when people have proven that ram speed DOES matter in minecraft and I've even tested it myself.

Mind giving us this info you have acquired?

STOP ARGUING :( <3 <3 <3 

Everyone has views on everything, doesn't make them right or wrong. NOW! Hush :)

That was the third-ish comment and the only one I got to make own point. How about tag HIM and not me as for he is the only talking and acting like we are arguing even though it's just a normal convo?

Mind giving us this info you have acquired?

I would also like to see said info. Meanwhile: 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

He once said postive things about Beats tho. (Google it. It's on NCIX Tech tips) 

The germans believed and blindly followed hitler, was that right though? You can't live by hiding under, living off and leaching off someone else!

Yeah... Dude you are comparing a rotten piece of shit to a decent guy. I get your point but bringing up Hitler for this is kind of... meh.