How to setup an audio system?

Nafis Habib

I have bought asus maximus vii hero motherboard and logitech z906 speaker system how to set it up and what settings should i use for ?

For the Z906 you definitely need the Manual. So please read the manual.

For your other question about the settings in which you should use for, I don't really get it. Gaming? movies? EQ Settings? 

there are so many cables like optical , coxial, direct audio cables, also i never used aus supreme fx so i don't know hot to set it up  ?

there are so many cables like optical , coxial, direct audio cables, also i never used aus supreme fx so i don't know hot to set it up  ?

read the manual. It will show you how to set it up. If you dont have the manual you can download them. Honestly, how do you think we learned how to setup our stuff. 

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

The manual is the easiest instructions you can get. If you can't understand that, then it's no use asking here anyway. Even if someone's going to explain how to do it, it'd be more complicated then the manual.

If absolutely can't understand the manual, then either have someone come and do the setup for you, or return it and get a simple 2.0 speaker.