Choosing the righ Cpu and Motherboard

I dont know which Cpu to choose, I plan in playing some games (Bf4, Bioshock, Minecraft, Starcraft) I dont really play much but I want a smooth expierience when I do play, then using a lot of MS Office, watching Videos and of course surfing the web. I dont want to pay more than I need but I did allready picked three maybe one of them would be fitting: i7 4790k, i5 4690k and AMD 9370, as you can see i plan on oc that stuff in the future and for that I of course need a motherboar which would be the next thing it needs to support SLI and shouldnt go far above 150€.

I hope you guys who know much much more than I do could give some suggestions.

some of my other commponets:

16gb RAM (G. Skill...) 

750 Watt PS 80+ Bronze 

250gb Samsung SSD

GTX 970 EVGA 

Go with the 4690k.

Motherboard...I don't know. 

Sig under construction.

Gaming? 4690k

I have no clue on Intel mobos so someone else should help!

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Motherboard...I don't know. 

I have no clue on Intel mobos so someone else should help!

Generally just look for the cheapest one thats from a reputable brand, meets your aesthetic needs, and has two VRM heatsinks. After those factors they really all perform the same.

A great recommendation is the MSI Z97 Gaming 5 as it's a very nice looking board with a good featureset and an excellent price. The Z97 G45 Gaming can often be found for cheaper and is also a great recommendation if you don't mind a dark brown PCB as opposed to true black PCB.

Depending on budget there are also a few other good ones from other brands such as the Gigabyte Z97X-SLI and the AsRock Z97 Killer.

"Rawr XD"

@TheGerman

i5 4690K and MSI Z97 Gaming 5

I have the z87 and a 4790k and it works flawlessly and I saved some money.

Rose's are red violets are blue, without computers I'd know not what to do.

I have the z87 and a 4790k and it works flawlessly and I saved some money.

It's a good idea to get Z97 for Haswell Refresh for guaranteed CPU compatibility, unless you get an Asus Z87 that has USB BIOS Flashback. However an Asus Z87 with this feature will likely cost more then one of the Z97's I've listed above anyways.

"Rawr XD"

It's a good idea to get Z97 for Haswell Refresh for guaranteed CPU compatibility, unless you get an Asus Z87 that has USB BIOS Flashback. However an Asus Z87 with this feature will likely cost more then one of the Z97's I've listed above anyways.

I have a msi z87, worked fine for me but from what I looked at it depended on when it was made but im not sure.

Rose's are red violets are blue, without computers I'd know not what to do.

I have a msi z87, worked fine for me but from what I looked at it depended on when it was made but im not sure.

Yes it depends on when it was made but you never know what you'll get if you order it online, they may ship you a very new board or a very old one.

"Rawr XD"

I dont know which Cpu to choose, I plan in playing some games (Bf4, Bioshock, Minecraft, Starcraft) I dont really play much but I want a smooth expierience when I do play, then using a lot of MS Office, watching Videos and of course surfing the web. I dont want to pay more than I need but I did allready picked three maybe one of them would be fitting: i7 4790k, i5 4690k and AMD 9370, as you can see i plan on oc that stuff in the future and for that I of course need a motherboar which would be the next thing it needs to support SLI and shouldnt go far above 150€.

I hope you guys who know much much more than I do could give some suggestions.

some of my other commponets:

16gb RAM (G. Skill...) 

750 Watt PS 80+ Bronze 

250gb Samsung SSD

GTX 970 EVGA 

Get a stick of 8GB first. I play games, web surfing 4k youtube, MS office only use 3GB+. Kinda silly unless using ERP softwares at the same time.

Is there much of a diffrence between the i7 and the i5? would I even notice any? 

Get a stick of 8GB first. I play games, web surfing 4k youtube, MS officer only use 3GB+. Kinda silly unless using ERP softwares at the same time.

This is what evry one says but only 8gb RAM seem silly to me for a PC but maybe 8gb are really enough