iPhone 6 Plus Vs OnePlus One #MY THOUGHTS

SeventhAnomaly
  • 3 weeks later...

I will never understand, how a 800€ phone, with half the performance than "flagship" phones can be better/equal

Because it's a phone not a workstation so raw 'performance' has no role. The iPhone is more expensive because it is made of higher quality materials and because it has a logo on the back.

I have never understood why people seem to want a huge amount of power in their phones - all it does is decrease battery life.

Because it's a phone not a workstation so raw 'performance' has no role. The iPhone is more expensive because it is made of higher quality materials and because it has a logo on the back.

I have never understood why people seem to want a huge amount of power in their phones - all it does is decrease battery life.

Every generation of iPhone except the 6 has seen at least a doubling in performance and the same if not better battery life. The 6 increased cpu performance by 25% and decreased power use by I believe 30%, don't remember the exact number but I did the math last time when I factored in battery size increase and not the screen size increase. The 5s and up rivals all the latest android smartphones in performance and all use less power. There is no trade off. The exynos used in the s6 is also faster and supposed to be more power efficient than the 801. Also no trade off.

My HTC also has a logo on the back :P and as for battery life - i have seen countless complaints of the iphone lasting no more than a day, maybe two...

SeventhAnomaly, great thorough and well written review mate, but I can't help but feel as though there was a bit of a Biased Opinion when writing that review. Maybe it's just me, but I think I know which phone you prefer, going off that review.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator